Space Pirates? Whats ND?

Bear

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Georg Bear Mavel
What is with this "Space Pirates" thing ND? Enlighten us please :)

ehmm..crap .. what did i do with the title for this Thread :confused: :laugh:

Space Pirates I cant wait to shoot the ships out of teh sky with my big cannon :yay:

Not Discovered??

Wow.. you play this game and don't know what 'a neverdie' is? You're even posting in his private forums. I don't mean to sound harsh or offensive so please pardon me if I have. Neverdie is the famous EU player who owns this subforum in EF that you are posting in and runs Club Neverdie. He is a very successful businessman and in truth from my experience, I am completely amazed that he is an uber who never blows off even a young orange newcomer but instead is very helpful to them and will talk to anyone. I also have to say he draws a lot of people to this game and if he were to not play I'd think that there would be one huge chunk missing from this game that would be impossible to fill.
Another person like him is Deathifier who owns Treasure Island and does a great job at what he does, too.
I have to say it's a really nice thing to see old timers turn into true ubers with some major respect from the community backing them :).

Wow.. you play this game and don't know what 'a neverdie' is? You're even posting in his private forums. I don't mean to sound harsh or offensive so please pardon me if I have. Neverdie is the famous EU player who owns this subforum in EF that you are posting in and runs Club Neverdie. He is a very successful businessman and in truth from my experience, I am completely amazed that he is an uber who never blows off even a young orange newcomer but instead is very helpful to them and will talk to anyone. I also have to say he draws a lot of people to this game and if he were to not play I'd think that there would be one huge chunk missing from this game that would be impossible to fill.
Another person like him is Deathifier who owns Treasure Island and does a great job at what he does, too.
I have to say it's a really nice thing to see old timers turn into true ubers with some major respect from the community backing them :).

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: get a load of this guy..

seriously though, what is a Neverdie? i'm guessin its some uber itamz that make you invincible or something? :scratch2: does someone have a picture of one?

;)

seriously though, what is a Neverdie? i'm guessin its some uber itamz that make you invincible or something? :scratch2: does someone have a picture of one?

;)

ROFL!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

What is a neverdie...?

Lets see by breaking it down. Nev Erd Ie.

First name is easy. Nev... short for Neville.

Nickname. Erd... Entity Relationship Diagram? Used in relational databases. So his nickname is to do with building databases.

Last name. Ie. ie is seen on Irish web addresses, I believe.

Therefore, I conclude that a Neverdie is an Irish database programmer called Neville. :D

Therefore, I conclude that a Neverdie is an Irish database programmer called Neville. :D
PMSL :laugh:

ND your secret is out!! ;)

I am completely amazed that he is an uber who never blows off even a young orange newcomer but instead is very helpful to them and will talk to anyone.

Wow. i been playing for almost 2 years and have never seen him where the "young orange newcomers" usually are ( Eudoria).

I been to CND a dozen times and never see him there either (i could have just been there at the wrong time a dozen times). Maybe someone could pm me next he is on Calypso, I would love to meet him.

Then again , maybe he doesnt mix with common trash :D

Yaaaaaaaar MATEY !!
Pirates RULE !

I have nothing useful to contribute to this thread .. just that.

I think he wants us to play EvE ;)

Well okey I wont have any chance in this eent but i really think that This Piraatething is the correct name for MA´s nickname Ma´PiraTez

New MA song :
"What should we do with the drunken n00bers? Put ím in tha bed with tha captains daughter and throw him at the HoGz"
"aarrr Letz Rob Sum No0bahz Peds"

Last edited:
Title says "Space Pirates Whats up with this ND?"

ND is short for Neverdie...;)

O'rly?

Seriously?!!? Wow!

:rofl: :lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: :rofl:

Some people just don't appreciate sarcasm

NEvErdie Online? :D

Wow. i been playing for almost 2 years and have never seen him where the "young orange newcomers" usually are ( Eudoria).

I been to CND a dozen times and never see him there either (i could have just been there at the wrong time a dozen times). Maybe someone could pm me next he is on Calypso, I would love to meet him.

Then again , maybe he doesnt mix with common trash :D
IMO he is very polite and friendly to all that adress him. I did a thing on him in on the first Uber Mag, click the pic in signature to get it.

Back