Spaceship model

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
The following pics were taken at Corinth Keys (651, 897)
ship3.jpg

ship4.jpg

I have explored this new content area thoroughly and also noticed this. The whole archipelago looks very nice (like the rest of Corinth). I explored all the small islands and also noticed the following things

A couple of locations which buildings that look like camp Icarus. The buildings are empty and contain no terminals. Some are infested with low level berycled.
Some Islands have circular buildings on them that take up most of the island. Originally I thought they were houses but there seems to be no entrance to them and no estate terminal either
When you go near these Island s you usually pick up a new land area, so I am wondering if they may have a function later on. I certainly hope so as its nice to explore new areas but if they have no useful content there is not much point going back after the initial look

yeah i've also been wondering about those buildings. One of them even has a laser/light beacon shining from it. I noticed it was pointing in the general direction of the moon. This building is on the same island as this spaceship.

Looks like an unholy crossbred between a Cylon raider and those early rockets of Old Earth.

This is pic of another ship found in an earlier vu. I don't think it's there anymore at least wasn't there last time I went to check before this vu.

Back