Speculation Alert!

kingjehu

Prowler
Society
Skillin Villans
Jehu Da King
Taking longer then usual for this weeks update...

Hmmmm... could it be 10.1 ???????

Comense the QQ .... now.
:argue:

The more time that passes after a VU, the less frequent the updates are - as there are less glitches to sort out.

- Theory, not fact.

nop... update will be 10.0.11 etc etc until 10.0.99 and then... 10.0.100.. and next and next and next... lol

but update i said???.... downdates is the word!

The more time that passes after a VU, the less frequent the updates are - as there are less glitches to sort out.

- Theory, not fact.

:cool:I agree with theory:cool:

True, but I thought it would be like 10.0, then one week later 10.1 and then another week 10.2. Naive it looks like.... But with Rocktropia releasing in September it looked possible. So I guess it has taken more time than expected or Rocktropia will also lack a lot of the basic functions. Be the same beta as we run now with a new set of graphics.

nop... update will be 10.0.11 etc etc until 10.0.99 and then... 10.0.100.. and next and next and next... lol

but update i said???.... downdates is the word!

It's like the market trends, a big fallback and then slowly limpering back upwards to the same level we had before 10.0

lets just hope...

Lets just hope they have some nice gifts for those folks that had their estates turned off or that were high level mindforce users! Imagine free wormhole chips for mindforce users over x level and free shopkeepers for folks that own estates!

That'd be nice... ;) :)

Lets just hope they have some nice gifts for those folks that had their estates turned off or that were high level mindforce users! Imagine free wormhole chips for mindforce users over x level and free shopkeepers for folks that own estates!

That'd be nice... ;) :)

hehe free shopkeepers....or WH chip.... would be nice;)
But i think this is just a dream:D

Back