Spot the error!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
First person to spot the error in those pics (non-edited, this is real ingame footage!) wins 500EFD :yay:

e1.jpg

e2.jpg

dead longtooth= exosau :)

exarosaur that is... typing :p

Last edited:
lol oopsie

There is no mistake just your misunderstanding.

When you kill a longtooth and take it's tooth out your left with an exa carcass offcourse :D

If im not wrong its been like that since they first appear wich is relly weird, few years and still no bugfix??

That's nothing!

2,000 years ago some Romans PKed this dude and he turned into bread and wine! :eek:

That's nothing!

2,000 years ago some Romans PKed this dude and he turned into bread and wine! :eek:

If only they'd known it was an elite boss...could have been around for the finishing kill.

That's nothing!

AFAIK, they didn't PK him, but he died while he was just hanging around.

And the crapulency was way before that...

At least that guy had a storyline... :D

And for those who are confused with some stoning scenery, that wasn't him, nor it was Brian:

[YOUTUBE=Erthun0Pauc]monty python stoning clip[/YOUTUBE]

if i m not mistaken. that is west of fort ithcac, there is a small amount of exo, and large amount of trox there.

no surprise if u killed an exo "behind" the long tooth, and position the camera angle so that u cant see the exo dead body.

am i correct? =)

no surprise if u killed an exo "behind" the long tooth, and position the camera angle so that u cant see the exo dead body.

am i correct? =)

Nope, I healed a dude killing a longtooth, and when it dies it becomes EXAROSAUR carcass

=(

too short

Back