***Stage 1 WarSheet***

wof_qualifiers_rd_01_167429.jpg

Hurrikane & Co

Last edited:
Great graphics, as always!! Well done :thumbup:

LOL - Thanks Lofty :yay::yay::yay:

In your face Eudoria!!!

:silly:

Careful there Wales - I think there was a bit of Eudorian support in the way of armor lending and such to Wales - I am sure you got a few points that you might not have if we had not chipped in!

Gratz to England and to the organisers for a nicely put-together score sheet.

One minor correction, We are Team "Australia", always have been and always will be.
The original public team thread was a call to arms for all in the region and has New Zealand in the title.
Kiwis and others make up a very small (but much appreciated) percentage of the support team.
I sincerely hope this clears up any doubtful points.

Regards,

Mac.

Gratz to England and to the organisers for a nicely put-together score sheet.

One minor correction, We are Team "Australia", always have been and always will be.
The original public team thread was a call to arms for all in the region and has New Zealand in the title.
Kiwis and others make up a very small (but much appreciated) percentage of the support team.
I sincerely hope this clears up any doubtful points.

Regards,

Mac.

Will be corrected soon:)

Hurrikane

USA vs Redcoats (erm, England) for the final round!

Grats England, great score mates, though I heard that your support teams could use some help ;)

:banana:

though I heard that your support teams could use some help ;)

If we had a Main Team HoF for every time I died in Support...oh wait we did :D

No, ty. Was a tough match, and I dare say we had it a little easier not playing in busy 11 team slot.

If we had a Main Team HoF for every time I died in Support...oh wait we did :D

No, ty. Was a tough match, and I dare say we had it a little easier not playing in busy 11 team slot.

Tough is too small of a word for how horrible that first round was. Serious respect to England Main on the first round, it seemed only USA support was globalling, and even that was very few and far between.

Careful there Wales - I think there was a bit of Eudorian support in the way of armor lending and such to Wales - I am sure you got a few points that you might not have if we had not chipped in!

Heehee Zar, well, we taunted England last time, and look at what happened to them :ahh:

Back