***Stage 4 Moblist*** (and SCAR Award)

After so many stages, I still don't know who is our next opponent...
About the spawn... would be great to have more warlocks and NO sabacuma in the same place.

Gen 9 and 10 should be avoided, as those will only make it imbalanced. Large teams with lot of support and potentially people that have higher chance to survive one hit will have an bigger advantage over the rest of the teams.

1 hit = kill on most people in game I think it should be avoided in any round for this reason.

You'll never make everyone happy about the spawn or mob choices... personally I found this round .... challenging and a hell of a lot of fun. It was great having the variety of mobs altogether and when warlocks were all dead and waiting for respawn... there were lots of the others to kill and still have chance to score points.

So do Grand Formidon count for the Formidon mob? Different DNA I believe, so just want to be sure...

Thanks, Mack

So do Grand Formidon count for the Formidon mob? Different DNA I believe, so just want to be sure...

Thanks, Mack

It is a different DNA yes, but I believe a Grand Formidon global was counted in the last stage for someone so it'd perhaps be unfair to change it mid-stage and disallow them. It's still got Formidon in the name, and they do very similar damage types :D

It is a different DNA yes, but I believe a Grand Formidon global was counted in the last stage for someone so it'd perhaps be unfair to change it mid-stage and disallow them. It's still got Formidon in the name, and they do very similar damage types :D

Grand Formidon are allowed. For the Tournament's purposes it is fine. If offers no advantage to any team to include them, they are fun, and can be seen as a high maturity Formidon, like the Argo and Sabakuma Elites. The lower, regular Argos are specifically excluded from scoring in this Stage but no such limit on Formidons/Grand Formidons (or Sabakuma/Sabakuma Elite/Creeper) exists.

There is also no Rule that mentions DNA.

Hurrikane

Hurr?
The spawn at Pandora was terrible last match!
Can you call MA and make them better it before next match on saturday?
We had to replace the support team on saba because they went crazy and started to break keyboards!! :)
No sabas to hunt!

More sabas, more warlocks.. more everything!

Hurr?
The spawn at Pandora was terrible last match!
Can you call MA and make them better it before next match on saturday?
We had to replace the support team on saba because they went crazy and started to break keyboards!! :)
No sabas to hunt!

More sabas, more warlocks.. more everything!

its was a disgrace, 40 green dots fighting over 10 red every 10 - 15minutes

this meant anyone hunting in this fucked spawn got much less score than teams when it worked fine... this is surly a problem of fairness

this meant anyone hunting in this fucked spawn got much less score than teams when it worked fine... this is surly a problem of fairness
EXACTLY !!!
This is why I wrote this in the WoF Suggestions thread:
I think I read somewhere that we ask teams to hunt in the same time slot as their opponents because we want to make sure that all teams face the same 'loot condition'. Well... for this to be correct, we would need to have ALL the teams of the same Group hunting at the same time.
Why don't we let each team to hunt in its own preferred time slot ? Fairness would be just the same as what we have today (unless all 4 teams play at the same time)!

This problem only ever comes up with the special WoF spawns. Yet another reason to cut MA involvement out of WoF next time, I feel.

This problem only ever comes up with the special WoF spawns. Yet another reason to cut MA involvement out of WoF next time, I feel.

Absolutely right; well said Oleg.

Yeah, I think if MA spawns were used in the future they should set up a dedicated LA for event spawns.

One reasonable sized LA would be all it takes. Stick temporary DNAs into them, max numbers and let Hurri choose maturity setting. Job done.

Yeah, I think if MA spawns were used in the future they should set up a dedicated LA for event spawns.

One reasonable sized LA would be all it takes. Stick temporary DNAs into them, max numbers and let Hurri choose maturity setting. Job done.

That's a good idea, though even then I would have concerns about MA's ability to get things right.

At the end of Stage 4.2, here is where we stand:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You can all do the math to determine what needs to happen for each team to succeed and go on to the Semi Finals.

Here is the WoF 2009 Hall of Fame updated thru Stage 4.2:

Here is the Scoring Breakdown (Main v Support):

And finally, here is the Mob Results for Stage 4.2 - what you hunted and what you looted:

Enjoy :thumbup: and as always, if you would like some information regarding the WoF just ask. I will research and get you the best answer I can.

Last edited:
Nice one RJ, thanks :)

Greetings all... better late that never they say. Stage 4 data is all sorted now and here are the goodies...

The WoF 2009 Hall of Fame

Mob Results of Stage 4 (what you killed and for how much)

Score Breakdown (Main and Support Teams)

And lastly... the Loot Progress

Enjoy... ;)

Back