Stamina Tokens

Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Hey guys im about to hit my first 10k mission completion and i am wondering what is the best reward for me. Is it 28.75 ped combat reflexes or 100 stam tokens and 3 ped of combat reflexes? I am mainly a hunter.
Can someone explain to me how much stamina and HP does one get for turning in a 100 stam tokens since i dont seem to find this info, and i am a bit confused by the wording on Entropedia. Thanks for your help!

D

Hey there and congratz on your first 10k mission!

Stamina has a very small hp increase like 1/10th for 1 stamina (it's like 9.xx)
The missions are the only way to aquire stamina tho.. I pick stamina whenever I can just for bragging rights :laugh:

The combat reflexes will most likely give you more hp than the stamina tokens and is good to raise your evader. I think smart hunters would pick combat reflex

The combat reflexes will most likely give you more hp than the stamina tokens and is good to raise your evader. I think smart hunters would pick combat reflex

I do not agree. Most importantly it depends how skilled you are and how far in future you look.
While it is true that 'young' hunter taking bigger amount of Combat Reflexes would get more benefit, for seasoned hunter it will be opposite.

I do not agree. Most importantly it depends how skilled you are and how far in future you look.
While it is true that 'young' hunter taking bigger amount of Combat Reflexes would get more benefit, for seasoned hunter it will be opposite.

Absolutely true

Can you please elaborate why this is better down the line. I am looking to be a serious hunter. I have only been playing for about 3 months. Currently i have 2 Stam (1 from a mission), 115HP, lvl 15 evader and currently i have 3481 combat reflexes points.

So the 100 stamina tokens will get me 1 stamina and less than 1 point of HP? So what is the point of it if currently its only good for a tiny bit oh HP?

exactly as Killahbee said : Stam is a bragging right stat, almost nothing more.
Also, I woud recommend http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php (calculator page) to check what the *implant* will do to your stat.

Allow me to be more precise : the 28.75 ped will get your skill from 3481 to 4062, resulting in a 0,363125 HP increase
the 1 stamina + 3 ped will get you to 3539 Skill point in Combat reflexe, +1 stamina, totalling 0,12875 HP.
But you will have 1 point more in stamina. Bragging right incoming!

Now, my case : I have 5014 point in Combat reflexe, the 28.75 ped implant would bring me to 5283 skillpoint, meaning a HP increase of 0.168125 .
If I take the stamina +3 ped, I get from 5014 to 5034, plus 1 stamina (0.0925 HP), 0.105 HP increase.

Take someone at 7500 in combat reflexe
28.75 implant : 7500->7546 =0.02875 HP increase
1stam+3 ped :7500-> 7505, + 1 stam=0,12875 HP increase. Now stamina is more interesting.

This is if you want to take HP only in account

Last edited:
Why to choose skills:

- they're useful right away;
- they're sellable, while attributes are not;

Why to choose attributes:

- EGO! They're penis extenders, that's why people love them so much and are ready to pay good for stuff like the puny bones;
- you can't buy them like skills;
- they increase some of your parameters, like hp or carrying weight, maybe not much, but the skills reward amount aren't too great either, especially compared to expenses to finish the missions;
- once you reach high attributes values when they virtually stop growing up, you'll be glad you stacked a lot of tokens in the storage.

Choose your side.

Most importantly it depends how skilled you are and how far in future you look. .

with that being said, you cant chip out Stamina... and its seems like eventually everyone chips out.
So for the future or present... leave the stamina alone :yup:

you dont get 700k skills by picking stamina mission rewards :wise:

and here I though that the current highest was around 400k skills...
On the other side, if you have 700k skills, I doubt 25 pedder implant will help you much.

and here I though that the current highest was around 400k skills...
On the other side, if you have 700k skills, I doubt 25 pedder implant will help you much.

dan, mercury and girtsn i believe all have over 600k total, so theres probably more then just them out there that have that

Back