Starfinder and Entropia Life

HuntingN8

Stalker
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
Does anyone have a way of contacting Starfinder from Entropia life? I have him on my FL in game but he is never on. I sent him a personal mail on Entropia life as well as two support cases over a week ago and no reply. It is most important that I get my issue resolved that I am unable to view globals on LA54 atami's proteron paradise since I'm hosting an event there...and can't see the hofs to update the scores. With the event ending in a couple days.

Nate

Hey n8, I believe your event went well. Please note that you can make an event that can be tracked directly on entropialife and it will hold the top 100 globals. There will be some new improvements in the future to the event system that will make event organization simple for everyone. I did go through the support cases and did not see one pertaining to this on entropialife admin support.

FYI (people needing support)
If support is needed for entropialife please submit cases there vs the forum. I frequent the forum weekly - biweekly and will try to check in here, but this is more for basic information and keeping in touch with community versus a support area for cases that need immediate attention.

Happy Hunting

Salty!~

Ya I sent three or 4 support cases and got reply's to them...and then nothing for weeks. So somebody got my problem right away but wasn't fixed.

And sadly the event was a flop, Partially because MM started but mainly cause who wants to compete in an event they have no idea who is winning since I was left in the dark for over 3 weeks :(

Nate

If you ever want to run another event and might need some help with getting it placed on entropialife let me or blast know in game. I know we are on your friends list and would be more than willing to walk you through registering an event on EL. We are working on upgrading the event system to include teams along with some other features we think everyone will find very enjoyable in the future.

Thanks!!

Salty~

If you ever want to run another event and might need some help with getting it placed on entropialife let me or blast know in game. I know we are on your friends list and would be more than willing to walk you through registering an event on EL. We are working on upgrading the event system to include teams along with some other features we think everyone will find very enjoyable in the future.

Thanks!!

Salty~

will do!

Nate

Back