Question: Steelbird spawn?

perry.elroy

Alpha
Society
Rotary International Entertainment
Perry foShizzle Elroy
Hi fellow Entropians,

would anyone please point me to a location where some low level Steelbirds spawn? The client loader says Ashi, but I couldn´t find any in this vicinity.

Thanks a bunch!

Cheers,

Perry

No more Steelbirds out there? Can´t believe it...

Cheers,

Perry

Been looking for them too, since i waited a year already to finish that steelbird mission ... seems they're gone already :? :/

Been looking for them too, since i waited a year already to finish that steelbird mission ... seems they're gone already :? :/

That would be a little disappointing...

Cheers,

Perry

the spawns stoped other day, noone i know has found anymore yet, if you find them let me know but dont think they will be around again for atleast a few month now.

Hi folks,

it seems like there are Steel Bird Elites to be had somewhere out there (Shared Loot)... any low maturity Steel Birds as well?

Cheers,

Perry

Hi folks,

it seems like there are Steel Bird Elites to be had somewhere out there (Shared Loot)... any low maturity Steel Birds as well?

Cheers,

Perry

Steelbird Elites were at Ashi yesterday evening being annoying.

Only elites at Ashi since the event started. Also, they seem kind of bugged. In the beginning, there was a huge flock (gaggle?) of them, with about 1/3 being too high for a marber to reach. Then, they all disappeared and it went back to the old 3-at-a-time spawn but only elites.

The other robots are there except for big bulks.

Back