Steps to De-Mentor

Mohnny Jay

Hatchling
I've seen alot of comments about kicking a mentor if you do not want a mentor but how exactly is that done?

I've seen alot of comments about kicking a mentor if you do not want a mentor but how exactly is that done?
you open the avatar info
there you see a button "Disciples", click it
in the next window you see the name of your mentor and 1-2 symbols right of it
one of this is a boot(or foot), if you click this, the mentor is gone

but beware, you are not longer able to kick your mentor after you reached in any graduation skill (most common rifle, handgun, longblades, shortblades) 10% of graduation skills (means level 200, 190 for the rest)

It should also be said that you may not be able to get another mentor (officially) if you have any skill beyound "green".

The only benifit of not having an official mentor is that you may make use of implant skill chips. For buying or selling skills for example.

My understanding of mentor is they are a guide in game. I've found everyone to be very helpful and haven't needed to rely on my mentor for much of anything. Are there any other reasons I may not be aware of that would affect my decision in keeping or not keeping mentor?

My understanding of mentor is they are a guide in game. I've found everyone to be very helpful and haven't needed to rely on my mentor for much of anything. Are there any other reasons I may not be aware of that would affect my decision in keeping or not keeping mentor?
well, kicking a mentor should just be done if he doesn't or didn't help you at all
but if you think your mentor deserved the gift actually and some skill levels (i overrate those 2 things here :rolleyes: ) keep him
actually, it won't do any harm to you, and i still have a smile on my face when i see right of the name of a disciple 100% and a chest
the smile disappears pretty soon after i got the next Brave ME, but still, the feeling is kinda nice ;)

Back