Still possible to hunt with small profit?

This made mo laugh so freaking hard..
1st off, I had several tt profit runs that started with 5 nrf's.
5 bombs/probes is just way too small.. do runs of 300bombs/probes

About the healing, pls tell me who ingame can hunt seg then? That one person who has the mod dar?
How about CP dome 1, would you lower you're armor setup below grem+5b to avoid hits of 1?

You're statements don't make much sense to me..
Try to watch you're total defense cost compared to the hunting cost & try to keep it around 5 to 7.5%

Skill up reading comprehension :>

if you run enough, you will pass trough the zones that have no ore for you, or is to deep/shallow, or the starts are not aligned just right or whatever else you believe to be the reason for nrf's ... then ... you'll get the claims .. or not

if you, however, bypass this hocus-pocus-lottery-gamble-*please let me hof* approach and just move on you'll get more hits on average, more tt on average and obivously a higher profit

where the heck did you pick up "5 bomb run" , i said try 5 bombs and move on if it sucks , i didn't say how many bombs one should bring. I personally go out with 200 bombs and 200 probes and that feels a bit too much at times, i often get heavy with 100 bombs and 100 probes left.

i was talking about a hunting run in which i spent 4 peds on defense, less then 0.15% of turnover and made a profit of 10% of turnover , if i would embrace your logic i'd be 200 peds or more in the red today

Last edited:
& how would you know you passed the zone of nrf's??
Too deep zones means you're using the wrong gear & has nothing to do with chasing a hof.
If you think it's normal to have a break even/profit on TT (as you are insinuating, MA would be broke a long long time ago)
About getting loaded, use a vehicle, load up the strg & recall it (problem solved).

About the hunting part, I assume you did puny or very small mobs with a turnover of what 300 ped & made a profit of 30 ped?
Do you really wonna use this data to backup a strategy to profit.. come back to me after doing 500k ped on them & let me know the result. Also I didn't get any answer on the higher mobs that do drop descent MU to cover TT losses you obviously don't have (now). TTYL when you hit a shitlootphase i guess ;)

& how would you know you passed the zone of nrf's??
Too deep zones means you're using the wrong gear & has nothing to do with chasing a hof.
If you think it's normal to have a break even/profit on TT (as you are insinuating, MA would be broke a long long time ago)
About getting loaded, use a vehicle, load up the strg & recall it (problem solved).

About the hunting part, I assume you did puny or very small mobs with a turnover of what 300 ped & made a profit of 30 ped?
Do you really wonna use this data to backup a strategy to profit.. come back to me after doing 500k ped on them & let me know the result. Also I didn't get any answer on the higher mobs that do drop descent MU to cover TT losses you obviously don't have (now). TTYL when you hit a shitlootphase i guess ;)

again, skill up reading comprehension

think what you want, i was answering the op's question, if you fail at mining and enjoy the "thrill" of nrf nrf global then by all means do that

i hunted argonauts up to scout, but the vast majority was young, i stated this earlier

no

some basic rules

don't trade with traders, especially sarah ... she gives like 100.5% on eye oil rofl
use an unequip tool button
don't hunt if it's laggy
combibo have insane mu on their sh..stuff, especially stalker & prowler, too bad those can be found in taxed areas only :(
when mining, never ever overlap or double bomb, switch places if you get less then 100% tt after 5 bombs/probes
and of course, disable the skill gain notifications

there's probably more but i don't really care :D

one more : if you need to heal you're hunting the wrong mob, if you're taking only 1 damage ... you're hunting the wrong mob

Your intentions are good but there are some very wrong statements here.

If i didn't hunt while it was laggy I would never play

Your intentions are good but there are some very wrong statements here.

If i didn't hunt while it was laggy I would never play

And if i would always switch place after 5 bombs / probes when not hitting tt break-even i would need a few more continents.

well, driving with square wheels is fun (if slow and silly) and eventually the corners will chip off, i'm showing you the round wheel

Back