Stolen Chair!

im feeling little better

so far i have 2k relly slow im trying to sweat my butt off even i help poeple by bringing in mobs for them in cp i wana to help other people out i dont know what there is bad people in this world?? even in a game :mad:

Rofl my chairs have been stolen since i first arrived to this game

Too damn trusty!

:tongue2:

My chair was stolen too in twins.

A couple of things here. They did break a rule. The rule of "thou shall not steal"

Someone wasting more than half an hour for 5ped is ridiculous. Seriously. 50 cents. lol.
They must be bums.

Also I have left stuff at Mem. Island and it was gone in like 15 minutes.
1 pec. I mean that is like 0.1 cents. What kind of low life would want to steal 0.1 cents.

I don't even pick up 1 pence if i see it on the road irl. Not worth me bending over and no I am not loaded. I run out of money at the end of most months.

I believe that what people do in here is a reflection of who they are irl.

If you take something from someone in here, then you would steal from someone irl.

As I always say there are 2 types of people.

Those who keep to the law because they don't want to take the risk of being caught and would do it if there were only 2 people on earth and those that would not even if there was nobody around to do a thing.

beautygal said:
Stealing from Mem. Island is really the lowest one can get. Would be nice if the area surrounding the monument is flagged at "drop only" and not "pick up"... I dont think it's really that difficult to do that.

Its only low if you know why and what memorial island is. When I first went there I thought it was just another part of the game with one of those quirky things that MA throw in now and again. IF I had seen fruit I probably would have picked it up at that point. I wouldn't have realised what I was doing. I would have assumed the game had put it there as it does everywhere else. Its only reading on EF that has meant I've realised Memorial Island is more than just another part of the game.

Maybe MA could ring fence a part of it just so that people can leave things there?

Back on topic - making a chair automatically go back into your inventory when you stand up - equipable item sounds like a really good solution to a problem. If someone puts it down then it really does become like any other "dropped" item in a game.

Maybe they want us to lose items that way so that we deposit more money to buy them again.

Just a thought.

Scorpion said:
I do the same sometimes. It is entertaining to see the people that congregate when you do that, I can't help but crack up while sitting here. Either way one sunny day at camp phoenix a guy grabbed my chair but then proceeded to open trade and give it back. The person that stole your chair is pathetic and has no honor.

That might have been me :) I was bored. No intention of keeping it. If it was a sofa.

Back