Info: STOP HUNTING

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
Loot system just bugged out

longtooths are giving no loot, in different areas.

See attached print screens

also, see the message from the official support in chat.

"Server lag do not hunt for a while" lol

Last edited:
"Server lag do not hunt for a while"

last screenshot that i uploaded this can be seen in trade chat

Expecting compensation, however considering they don't feel the need to be transparent anymore I am not sure I will...

Also dont relog just run to another server or at tp.

Last edited:
"do not hunt for a while" yeah right ...

@Ludvig|MindArk

Server still down,

Can't log in where this server bugged out.

"An Internal Error has occurred. Please try to login again a few minutes. if the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance"

This happens every year , nothing new. Compensations will take some time.

Good to know, i was trying to log in and i was getting the error. Thanks. Is it only down for that server ?

Good to know, i was trying to log in and i was getting the error. Thanks. Is it only down for that server ?
i am not sure, there is an update in another thread that you need to contact support and ask them to move you, i think they mentioned that servers should be up but if you cant log in, contact support...

I've spoken to support, and they investigated the servers earlier. There should be no remaining issues, but some people may still need to be moved to be able to log in properly.

Thus, if you need your avatar moved, please contact live support or send a support case and they will move you as quickly as possible.

If you are still having server issues at this point, please send a support case with as many details as possible (time, location, which type of issue, etc) so it can be looked into further. Thanks.

This happens every year , nothing new. Compensations will take some time.
No i had this at Livas servers and got the ped in same day.

this only ever happens on weekends when someone forgets to pump the shrap reserves.

No i had this at Livas servers and got the ped in same day.
Seems like you are on the white-list of the game, us black-listers don't get such quick actions.

this only ever happens on weekends when someone forgets to pump the shrap reserves.
Check your privilege.

Reactions: Mil
Check storage if you have shrapnel in there

Back