HoF: [Storm Coat Charcoal (M)]

NevadaJake

Elite
Drake Slade Corbett
This took me 255 days of non-stop Daily Missions on both Calypso and Monria. When I started there were seven [Storm Coat Charcoal (M)] left. I didn't think I would actually get one.

Along the way I learned a lot about how to best complete all of these missions every day and I know where all of the creatures are - just in time for UE5 to change all the locations :laugh:

9oNse9J.png

Wow gratz man! Now that you have it, what are you going to do next?

Is it tradable? Tnx im advance for answer.

Nice capture

It was a close race to the end. I started at the end of January this year and barely got the second to last one:

oDKoNfJ.png

:beerchug:

Congrats. I bet that was stressful to see the numbers slowly dwindle.

I started to go for this coat early on in my career, but I just couldn't justify the effort anymore. I'm excited to see what cool clothes get restocked. Hopefully a crit damage coat, I will have my tokens ready! :D

Still several Charcoal (F) coats left.

The coats look cool but I dont think they are worth the cost. When i first started playing the runspeed seemed cool, but with all the rings nowadays I got max runspeed and I dont see the point in getting the coats. I got about 1k tokens but I dont know what to do with them anymore.

I hope they restock with “Underwear of Life-Steal” or “Critical Damage Briefs”.

Something in that underwear slot. So many players go commando :smoke:

I hope they restock with “Underwear of Life-Steal” or “Critical Damage Briefs”.

Something in that underwear slot. So many players go commando :smoke:
Why cant we have shit like that under our armor?

Edit: I have a Hp Cape, but I can't wear it with my Adj Harrier set because the chest piece also takes up whatever slot the cape does as well. It makes me sad. And I worked hard to get that Korona Jumpsuit for 8% runspeed and was like, Yeah this will be great to wear, since you can wear the normal jumpsuits under your armor but nooo its either the armor or the jumpsuit..

Back