Strange swirls

Rockchick

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
I got my first swirls of VU 10 :yay: Not a big amount, but the first :ahh:

Didnt hear a sound :( and the swirls are a bit strange :eek:

grats!... btw they took out sound for some reason :mad:had several globals today... now all litterally silent unless you hoff.

they better reimplement all the exciting noise of trumpets or I will start hunting mindark officials in pvp. :laugh:

How much was the global for? Chat doesn't say :scratch2:

Gz btw, it is eerily odd to get a silent global effect... hope they add it with the upcoming VU sound pack!

How much was the global for? Chat doesn't say :scratch2:

Gz btw, it is eerily odd to get a silent global effect... hope they add it with the upcoming VU sound pack!

:ahh: Yeh sorry about that, um I think it was about 80 ped :ahh: Sorry cant remember exactly was too busy going ' Oh look strange swirls'

And yes I want global sound back :(

hehe was it the trooper that can still be seen in the picture?
I kinda like that when the mob that globals is still visible in the screen shot with the swirls.:wtg:

a bit sad that you are missing the message though :eyecrazy:

oh ye: gratz :girl:

hehe was it the trooper that can still be seen in the picture?
I kinda like that when the mob that globals is still visible in the screen shot with the swirls.:wtg:

a bit sad that you are missing the message though :eyecrazy:

oh ye: gratz :girl:

Yep it was the trooper, I clicked to loot it...Then the swirls....trooper disapears...then the message. So might be hard to get them both in the same screenie :dunno:

Yep it was the trooper, I clicked to loot it...Then the swirls....trooper disapears...then the message. So might be hard to get them both in the same screenie :dunno:

oh yea :(

and I think its hard to catch the swirls anyways without the sound...

Congrats!
I've had a few globals since VU 10.0,
and I do agree that AESTHETICALLY they look more
impressive, but the fact that there's really no sound
is a BIG let down.

Congratz on some loot in vu10 :D

All bots must die:wise:

Gratz to you Rockmaiden:wtg:

Stinky:yay:

Gratz m8.

All the best luck in the VU10

Regards.

Lana

It's VU10 style BB :D gratzz

the global animation is shit:rolleyes:. you would think they could come up with something decent with the cryengine but instead the old swirles look better.

Gratz on the global btw :yay::)

gratz ;) and i guess they fixed the problem with missing globalsound now...but still it doesnt look very nice :)

Back