Stuck - can't move.

TheGreatest

Dominant
Banned
Hi all,

I have recently been having terrible problems with not being able to move.
If I relog, it's relatively fine for about 5mins then it starts again.
When I try to move, I seem to move as normal for a few seconds and then suddenly I'm pulled back to where I was originally.
If I die, I will become stuck at the revival in the service centre.
I have a broadband connection (which is having zero problems) and my computer easily runs EU, so I was wondering if anyone could suggest a solution.
Failing that, perhaps someone is having the same problems in which case I'll feel a little bit happier to not be alone!
:laugh:

I experienced this for the first time at the weekend.

What I did was press T (60 second to respawn) as soon as I arrived back at auction house I moved a way a little and then logged off

On logging back in, no more problems.

Hope this helps!

I used to have that problem a lot, but not so much now. I just teleported, around until it stopped.

Well things were fine for about 6 hours, but now - since the update - things are far worse! :(

I don't so much walk around, as stutter. I do manage to get places now (only been stuck twice since posting this thread) but it takes an incredibly long time.
I've changed GFX to safe mode, sound to safe mode, changed resolution, windowmode on/off, closed every process on my PC and done a speed test.
Everything is fine on my end (coincidentally I had freshly installed everything 2 weeks ago), so it seems...
Surely I can't be the only one! :scratch2::(

Back