stuck, need some advice from the ubers :P

MikeyVelt

Young
Ok, heres the thing.

I am a student and therefore i dont work and make money to donate 500 usd a week. I get 50 euro allowance every month, but then I have to deposit because i dont have any peds left. therefore i need to make profit. I tried everything from hunting, to crafting, to mining!

I am stuck.
My blp (hit) and blp(dmg) are both lvl 24.

I have been hunting mostly on Atroxes and feffoids with my BLP GeoTrek 470 (L) with the beast amp(not sure). I always make profit, but once i have to buy the gun again with it's markup i lose another 340 ped and i dont make any profit anymore :mad:. Im thinking about using a different gun but im not sure if its a good idea. Im fully skilled with geotrek 470(L). We use (L) weapons because they have learning periods, this is not the case since im already fully skilled and both are ''not anymore''.

Can someone please tell me what weapon i should use, and on what mobs i should hunt?, and maybe give me some more advice, because I really want to play entropia, but I can't(sweating is not an option).

Ow and i want to surpass my dad( yes hes also playing).
he is lvl 49 blp(hit) and 44 blp(dmg). Does anyone know how i can surpas him without having to deposit 100s of euros?

Thank You,
MikeyVelt

Hunt eco, get lucky.
Invest K's of $, not an option i guess.
Become a trader / reseller.
Sweat.

Hunting / Crafting / Mining will never grant you a profit,
so unless you want to trade / sweat etc you need to get lucky..
especially since you mentioned you don't have the cash to invest.
If i were you i'd prolly keep my allowance from this game and try
to find an affordable suitable way to perhaps make money, like,
for an example as mentioned above, hunt eco.

Thing is the ubers who are making money either started very early or
invisted alot of money, ( or hit a big tower or summit ) not all of them,
but the vast majority.

I wouldn't suggest asking advice of the ubers, since most of them either deposited very heavily or started when they could get equipment cheap. :rolleyes:

trading seems to be the way to go.
Hang around PA or Twin and buy cheap and sell on Auction or through consignment at some of the shops (for example "Dead mans plunder").

Since you make a profit hunting not counting the gun decay, you "only" need to make enough profit from trading to cover the expences for the guns.

im hunting as eco as 1 can get, and even then i dont profit... but i dont lose very much.

if you wanna pass your dad this decade... deposit

if you can wait 15years eco hunt and depo a few 100ed peds a month

There's no money in hunting, unless you happen to hit the jackpot...

In order to make a small but steady profit or at leat break even after a period of time you need to have some cash to cycle and play smart. A few hundred peds is not enough for that.

My advice is to save a few months worth of deposits, gather around 5k ped cash and start hunting mobs like atrox, feffs, molisk, drones or anything that can be killed with a gun that has an dmg/pec of over 2.8(after deducting the markup). Save everything and sell them to take advantage of the additional markup they have.

If you think it is hard to wait a few months to gather the initial capital, try to practice trading in the meantime and start getting familiar with the items trends and how to sell your stuff to maximize your profits. This should speed up the time requred to have some nice funds to start hunting.

As a more practical advice: try to stay for a month on small molisk with p4a+a104 and see how is your return. Try to cycle as much ped as you can each day not just a 100-150 ped but aim for 4-500 ped or more(that's at least 4h of hunting a day). Maybe after this month you can figure out on your own what's your next step in EU and how to advance without deposits.

If you decide to choose this path, you will need a lot of patience. If you have it after 3-4 months, then you're on your way to uberness.

Regads and gl,
Sitram

far from uber here but I tell you this. try to take a step back, use CB19 for instance. try to stick to the mob that loots it (argo or tsk so far). maybe, just maybe you'll get lucky and loot enough of the new ones from them or even UL ;)

and yes, markup is the average minus which is usually granted to those using L stuff, welcome to L-tropia!

J.

u guys are talking about eco hunting, what do you mean by that, shuld i go back and hunt on daikiba's with my opalo?

and the reselling thing, i thought about that once, but everyone sells stuff tt+ markup. there is no way to profit from that, unless someone is stupid enough and buy it for more then it's worth

and the reselling thing, i thought about that once, but everyone sells stuff tt+ markup. there is no way to profit from that, unless someone is stupid enough and buy it for more then it's worth
the trick is to buy with a lower markup than the market value (TT+ or %) and then sell for market value.
If you stand long enough calling out that you want to buy for a sertain price sooner or later someone will start selling you stuff, and then when you have a sertain amount you can sell it for the current marketvalue and still make a profit.

hmm u can try to chipout ur dad's skills and put it into urs .

There's no quick road to reach ur father's skills (without money), which btw i don't think u realize just how much higher they really are.... One lvl for him now probably takes him hundreds if not thousands of RL $ to gain. It's about recycling ur loot and cutting losses by hunting eco over and over. Get rdy for a grind, cause at ur father's lvls it crawls lol. Hell, even i wanna surpass him, he's a few lvls higher than me (almost 47 hit and 43.3 dmg), and even for me it'll b a feat without depositing (which i can't atm :( ). So take ur time and concentrate on surviving, not being bigger than someone else ;)

This place is designed to decay and eat ped, u need to realize that and just try to cut the amount it does.

Last edited:
OK, i am by no means an uber, but here's my pov.

I am a student and therefore i dont work and make money to donate 500 usd a week. I get 50 euro allowance every month, but then I have to deposit because i dont have any peds left. therefore i need to make profit. I tried everything from hunting, to crafting, to mining!

Do you NEED to get profi, or would you like to have profit. The way i read this, you have 50 euro's a month to deposit. My question is actually, what is your budget?

I am stuck.
My blp (hit) and blp(dmg) are both lvl 24.

I have no experience with BLP, but I have not deposited after having reached that level laser pistoleer.

I have been hunting mostly on Atroxes and feffoids with my BLP GeoTrek 470 (L) with the beast amp(not sure). I always make profit, but once i have to buy the gun again with it's markup i lose another 340 ped and i dont make any profit anymore :mad:. Im thinking about using a different gun but im not sure if its a good idea. Im fully skilled with geotrek 470(L). We use (L) weapons because they have learning periods, this is not the case since im already fully skilled and both are ''not anymore''.

Right. My take is that you are not an economy student. How can you make profit every hunt and not being able to buy a new gun at the end?! Don't you account for the decay and markup in your per hunt statistics?

Did you account for skill value? You can always sell off some skills to prevent a deposit. BLP and Rifle skills are worth more then laser and handgun skills. The difference in eco could make up for that.

How is your defensive decay (armor, fap) in relation to the cost of each hunt (weapon/amp decay, markup, ammo)? Could you give a breakdown of a typical hunt?
How often do mobs hit you during each kill? Do you need to fap during each kill? How long does it take you to bring these mobs down? (in time and #hits please ;))

Find an eco weapon with lower markup. If you need to use a weapon with lower dmg/sec you may need to hunt smaller mobs. Accept your fate if you need to go for small mobs. Hunting above your level costs money.

Can someone please tell me what weapon i should use, and on what mobs i should hunt?, and maybe give me some more advice, because I really want to play entropia, but I can't(sweating is not an option).

Sweating is ALWAYS an option ;) But maybe this does not fit in your expectation of Entropia. I cannot tell you what weapon to use and what mob to hunt, but i would suggest laser handgun and consistently hunt a specific mob for markup items. That is what i do, that is what works for me.

Ow and i want to surpass my dad( yes hes also playing).
he is lvl 49 blp(hit) and 44 blp(dmg). Does anyone know how i can surpas him without having to deposit 100s of euros?

Thank You,
MikeyVelt

Have you asked him for advice? Does he depo 100s of euros?

You could always use my method. Forget the L stuff and use non L. Then when you want to hunt but your weapon is broke just repair it up to the amount you need and roll. No questing for another gun, no insane markup for a product that is guaranteed to break. It may not be eco from a usage standpoint but it sure is from where the poor man sits.

Thorn, from the poor man's point it's crippling... i hate firing ammo at a mob to get 3 dmg per 10 ammo, think u miss what eco means lol.... if u use the last 50 ped of ammo and kill half the mobs u woulda, ur losing ur ass ;)

OK, i am by no means an uber, but here's my pov.

Do you NEED to get profi, or would you like to have profit. The way i read this, you have 50 euro's a month to deposit. My question is actually, what is your budget?

I need to get profit!, because i dont want to deposit everytime!

How is your defensive decay (armor, fap) in relation to the cost of each hunt (weapon/amp decay, markup, ammo)? Could you give a breakdown of a typical hunt?
How often do mobs hit you during each kill? Do you need to fap during each kill? How long does it take you to bring these mobs down? (in time and #hits please ;))

I will keep hunting everyday with my 470, and write down the exact numbers

here's a link to a new post where i will show all my hunting days :p
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/125275-my-hunting-days-profit-no-profit.html

Have you asked him for advice? Does he depo 100s of euros?

yes i have, he just tells me i should not only keep using ure 470 but wear a glove and skill in that on daikiba, for health and def etc, but I want to lvl In BLP
yes he does, hes the one that works :p

Last edited:
scale down your hunting habits and find a mob,gun,fap,armor (or no armor) setup that leads to less cost.

Either your ped will last longer or you will watch it grow.

Btw I am far from uber and I figured that out on my own.

....NVM.... Should read more first :D

nvm im dizzy wrong post...

Last edited:
To answer one of your questions, as to passing your father in skills:
No, it will not happen unless he quits the game. The skills gains slow down dramatically at higher levels, as long as he keeps playing you will never catch him without chipping.
This is why you see some resentment toward the ubers with levels 70, 80, 100 or more....they got that in an earlier era when it was easier, and it is now not a realistic goal. Oops, I guess I should say that maybe somebody got there after the skillgain change, but I have never heard of anyone doing that. But I don't know everyone or everything. Someone correct me, if needed.

you can do 1 thing to beat your father skills

1 fuck school

2 get a job

3 make a deposit

4 buy gremlig/5b,s madoxIV/beast and some evade

5 make one more deposit to ammo

6 go to cp

7 go to dome 1

8 hunt 7h/day for a few month

result: you have beat you father:yay:

OBS! you can not do this whit only 2 deposite!

Back