Stuck on Starfinder XXIII OWNER please help.

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
My disciple was stuck on your ship, it is parked out in middle of nowhere just outside the Calypso Training Grounds 59112, 66895, and about -700 as coords.

He is unable to remove himself from guestlist because you probably have it set as public. There is no-one on board.

I flew my quadwing out to shoot the ship down so it can revive at SS and then we could TP off. But when I shot the ship it put me in the ship instead of damaged the ship :(

And now I am trapped on this ship as well and can't get off.

Could another mothership try to come and blow up this ship please. Apperently not able to in a quadwing or I flew to close before I shot at the target.

thanks

Damn this sucks hope you figure it out. :(

funny how pirates spend all day flying around shooting people to be a pia, or to rob them.....but when someone actually NEEDS shot...

Never a pirate when you need one....

MacReady came to the rescue. We he have died and revived at Crystal Palace :D

Sorry this happened to you guys, I'll alert Anhithe who's the owner of that Privateer, which is piloted by Magam, I only pilot the Yamato MS. Ant also owns the XXIV Privateer as well, which his wife Kendra usually pilots, but I'll bring all of this to his attention.

Looks like Narfi came to the rescue though, so that's good. He contacted me on Skype to let me know what was going on, and asked me if I could let Anhithe know (thanks Narf) and I will.

i already thought i know the ship from somehow and ofc, it is Magam's turtle!

so hes trapping people lately, eh? :p
bad bad Magam :laugh:

Last edited:
Back