Suddenly unable to log in to Entropia.

Ted

Old Alpha
Tor Ted Hovi
Im logging in to Entropia every day. Today Im suddenly unable to log in. I log in and the Security Code is accepted, but Entropia shuts down while loading. Next time I try to log in Im "Allready logged in" this is looping forever.

Anyone else had this problem lately?

Just keep trying, you'll get in eventually. If the game throws you out wait at least one minute before logging in again, that's the time it takes for the system to log you off. And this is why you see the "Already logged in" notice.

repair your files.
Just keep trying, you'll get in eventually. If the game throws you out wait at least one minute before logging in again, that's the time it takes for the system to log you off. And this is why you see the "Already logged in" notice.
TY for answers.
I tried repairing my files, installed latest 1070 drivers, kept on trying to log in, still nothing.
Security code gets accepted, or I would have been out of sync a long time ago ;p

Anyone know how I can check if my Videocard is toast? Perhaps the memory on it is failing?

ah nice ted solved the issue...gl

Last edited:
Problem was fixed by completely uninstalling EU and reinstalling.

TY for answers

Weird... another one I would have suggested was changing the network connection down to the lowest speed. I've had issues in the past where someone suggested this and it fixed it. Even though after it was working again I was able to put it back up to something realistic.

Back