Suggestion box

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
Do MA/FPC have any kind of "suggestion box" so we players can send in thoughts and suggestions about the game? If not that would be something they should have.

hmm I think they have a suggestion box , also idea box and complain boxe,
But at their office they only have one name for all those boxes -> papperskorgen

Very efficient way of working I think.

you can always send a support case, I think you can chose suggestions from the DropDownList

yeap suggestions from the drop down menu yes, sent in a few recently myself so I know for sure it is there :)

Yes, and that idea gets forwarded to the design team :rolleyes:.

Then you hear nothing about it for a while and at one point the support case gets closed. I assume that this means, that it's either on somebody's to-do-list or it got dropped.

You won't know until some months later :).

you can always send a support case, I think you can chose suggestions from the DropDownList

okey :) Good to know, if i feel to give them some suggestions. But at the same time it feels like i don't want to bother the support team to much either, they probably have more important stuff to handle ::silly2:

okey :) Good to know, if i feel to give them some suggestions. But at the same time it feels like i don't want to bother the support team to much either, they probably have more important stuff to handle ::silly2:

Thank you for your support
We will forward this to the development team

Best Regards
:laugh:

They should add:

1) An ingame suggestion box (for suggestions to design team only).
2) An ingame bug report box (for bug reports only).
3) Get voting terminals back and let the players vote for which thing they want MA/FPC to have as a priority.
4) Ingame surveys.

All these things could be done via some terminals that would be located in maybe 1-2 towns in the entire game, to make this/those town(s) unique :D

3) Get voting terminals back and let the players vote for which thing they want MA/FPC to have as a priority.

the voting booths had the same question for years... until they were disabled and then removed lol

but yes, MA should definitely add then again

Back