Super Surfer's newbie hunting Blog

Super Surfer

Hatchling
Society
NBK Legion
Super zero Surfer
Although I only started playing Entropia on the 28th of June, I have been reading these forums for the last 3 months. I had previously tried to play back in March, but my computer was not able to power it. So I’ve been saving up for a new one since then.

I was really excited to find a MMO with no subscription fee because it seems like a waste of money when you don’t play for a few months.
My first 3 days in game were sweating and a little TP running, but it was soon apparent, as many have stated here – it is only a means to get used to the controls more than anything.

I had 3k of sweat to sell and I was very fortunate to find a player to buy it in exchange for a set of pixie armour, an Isis CB5 and a Vivo T1, along with a conversation lasting well over an hour giving me some tips to get started in hunting. First of all he told me to the best way to gain enough skill to use the CB5 properly was to hunt Snablesnot for 1000 of their skins.
So after a little Deposit, I set out to Atlas Haven, which I had already discovered, and began to shoot.

6 Days later, hunting about 5 hours each day, I've just maxed the CB5. Here are the results of my first week hunting.

Hunting return: -39.35
Markup Paid: -6.60
Markup Received: 4.62
Auction Fees: -0.69
Total: -42.02

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I will try to keep this updated once per week – mostly with just figures.

Best of luck!

Nice blog ;)

Good luck with your progress and hunting :cool:

Back