Support Team Thark during MM

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Hey,

I'm looking for some support for my Merry Mayham Team. I'll be doing Cat2 and i could use some more support:

Damage
!! Tagger !!

If you wanna help, you need to be able to understand German and join TS3. I'll probably be hunting during the day or in the evening-night.

I'll pay for all expenses.
Pay 200 Ped if you show up regularly. And randomly give out some prizes at the ent (incl. a burgundy colored Pitbull)

Please send me a pm or reply in this thread and you will get the doodle link so that we can coordinate our time schedule and talk about how things are gonna go down.

Best Regards
Thark

Last edited:
Bump!

Still looking for taggers, damage is great too! All expenses Payd. Skill for freee and earn 200 ped!

That's a nice offer too bad my german doesn;t go further than danke schon

Bump for my Soc Mate

hi, im interested in helping you!
fred told me something about your team and how it will work. sounds good :)
but i have to check with my time, cause i help another one ... so i can help u (if u want) when i have free time.

would not mind get more tiers on my ML :) but i dont speak german .(can loan ML for collateral )

ish binne keine berliner ;)

ich will ihr helfen aber ich habe grosse schwerichkeiten mit deutch!

as you can see my grammar is not 100% but i can join if ya lend me a gun :3
:yay:

Last edited:
Hey,

as MM is almost over for me, this thread can obviously be closed.

Thx everyone for your great help! I really appreciate it!

Just fyi, even if i should win the Angel i'm not sure it was very profitable. The loot was horrible and i can't even say it was just me who was unlucky, cuz not a single big feffo hof droped :(. Finishing the ICM was good though...

Regards
Thark

Back