Sweat camp are not a parking

Sad to say but at Camp now ppl do not oblige when asking nicely . Most the time they dont ack like they here us asking .This is one the thing got me not liking healing thre much any more .Besides the lagg it brings too .

And thats one my loves in EU is healing and helping new ppl out .

And for my :twocents: New ppl Need know that others are there help and ask things about EU . Not to see all the cars and the lag.

I agree with Sparky ... asking someone nicely doesn't always work, and can often end up a rude situation because someone feels comfortable behind their pixels and thinks it's cool. Also, I can agree that it may seem to be a common courtesy to start a post with "Hi" ... but there again, it becomes an expectation as to how we think others should post based on our own posting habits.

Thing is ... as a globally-diverse community, we can't have an expectation that everyone think and post the same ... even when it comes to common courtesy, because there are far too many variables that prevent it from consistently happening.

Good for you ... and your second post ... it says that you "re-thunk" :D your original position a bit, and wanted to clarify what your intent was. Also nice of you to +rep him ... I did too, and that big chunk should help out a bit to offset the -reps he might be getting. :D It's better to help someone understand, rather than drive them away thinking what a bunch of hoodlums we might be. :D

It's a sad thing that politeness gets a back seat. I have seen alot of rude people in my day to day activities and believe that a simple please and thank you will take you farther then @#$% ^&*^!!! ;)

Thank you for your understanding. :yay:

I can understand that vehicles can affect line of sight healing and such. But you know... if you can't heal someone because a vehicles there, you can move too.

Honestly, pedestrian groups in Swamp Camp probably pose the most annoyance to me when I'm walking through, as they're treated as solid objects.

Sorry to OP for being "rude" with my first post. Thought he came on a little strong, but it's still a valid opinion, even if I disagree with the importance of it.

Just be glad you can walk through cars, unlike pets :silly:

I am remembering something of pets not getting close to turrets or something ? They couldnt enter the city anyways I think

I am remembering something of pets not getting close to turrets or something ? They couldnt enter the city anyways I think

Well, yes and no.

They used to surround swamp camp making it hard for unsuspecting new players at swamp camp to get out to the creatures to sweat.

And some players were able to force pets into citys :p

I remember when they used to block the entrances/exits to the swamp camp service center :p

i gotta admit that the thread starter has a point there

it can definitely be fairly annoying to have vehicles standing around all the time, partially several of one person which aren't used for ages
so especially with this:
You're not going to like it when pets return....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/taming/154301-too-many-pets.html

(old thread btw, no need to necro it. ) :)
some kind of fee after X minutes of vehicle/pet standing around or that they are removed to inventory of the person or storage may be interesting afterall

especially the pet advertising signs were quite some annoyance ^^

but in either case, i understand why they can get on ppls nerves

some kind of fee after X minutes of vehicle/pet standing around or that they are removed to inventory of the person or storage may be interesting afterall

An idle auto send to inventory function would work. say 15 mins with noone in it and it goes to inventory.

The idle time would need to be long enough so it doesnt ruin the ability to lend the vehicle out. say on one of eta's tp drives, would be fairly annoying if it dissapeared into my inventory every time we stop at a tp :p

Everyone wanted cars.. now maybe people are starting to see they were a crappy idea to begin with. Everywhere you go people have left out their cars to show how cool they (think they) are..

It's starting to look too much like real life! Wanna cruise around town with my Ford Shelby Cobra 427 SuperSnake Centech! :cool:

The idle time would need to be long enough so it doesnt ruin the ability to lend the vehicle out. say on one of eta's tp drives, would be fairly annoying if it dissapeared into my inventory every time we stop at a tp :p
thats easy, i just drive with each one a min around :D

Well, yes and no.

They used to surround swamp camp making it hard for unsuspecting new players at swamp camp to get out to the creatures to sweat.

And some players were able to force pets into citys :p

They even used to be able to get on the roof. :)

Neh swamp isn't that bad. :laugh:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

my answer to OP would be:

go to nea's instead then xD

understand, new player have ever wrong ideas...

no more post or comment or ideas from me....

bye

I have only ask to park on side or some foot from the square, but see the stupidity of many people... only this...

Uber is a great not only for the level they has, but from his intelligence.

Maybe...

Please, keep your word!!!!

Back