Sweat Gathering Leveling

Society
Temporal Destinies
Cuilwen Evey Arnold
Since the first day I started back in 2008 October; I enjoyed the idea of Mind Force (the Idea of Magic in some way). So Sweating is a great way to skill up for free. Yes if you do not use anything other then the Tool (now given to use after the VU 10). The free skills are Sweat Gathering (this really does nothing to help you in the long run), Concentration (this helps in the areas of Crafting, and Mining), Courage (Hunting), Intelligence (Crafting and Mining), and Psyche (areas of Mindforce when used in Hunting mainly). With this in mind you gain skill in these areas freely. Now if you are sweating alone you will get hit by the mob so you will gain skills free in Defense (Evade or Dodge) now with a group you will not get hit as often so this can be low in the number of skill lines. But none the less you gain FREE Skill lines. If you are one that is using a Healing tool to heal (yes the skills then are not really free as you will have payed in decay of the tool (same goes with the armor). With that all stated. I for the passed several years have gathered my own data on when I have been sweating.
as of Yesterday I have reached lvl 45 in Sweat Gatherer.

I hope this will help anyone in understanding the Game on a very Basic level. I have always been a person who enjoyed Sweating - yes While I have worked from home - I would just sweat. I have in the far past sold my sweat for 5 to 7peds/k (ofc that is not seen today, sad) but I will sell sweat from time to time but will only sell large amounts anything over 20K i will sell at 1.5ped/K anything less well the prices go up per K. Otherwise I will use the sweat for crafting myself.

Here is the Link to my DATA - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GtjmB520UqJC02c9lYAsTiBXQTXPuCMmMhV-BLybvQk/edit?usp=sharing

Back