sweat price are too

Draggger

Stalker
Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
High
thats right sweat prices are to high if you want to sell your sweat sell for less and then get back out there sweating hard at it again

turn over large amounts faster sell for less

or you can hold on to it and have 30k sweat in storage doing nothing

the cheeper the sweat the more people will buy it

just my 2 pecs flame away sweaters

there is just one thing sweat prices are
too much discussed
all the time, whatever the price is

there is just one thing sweat prices are
too much discussed
all the time, whatever the price is
its either talk about sweat or talk about the EGG

what came first the sweat or the egg ??

its either talk about sweat or talk about the EGG

what came first the sweat or the egg ??
the egg ofc
ever seen a sweating egg ? :D

the egg ofc
ever seen a sweating egg ? :D

nope never seen a hatching egg either wonder if you can sweat it once it hatches

if we are talking about eggs anyway, i think the price is too high ;)

yawn :computer: yet another one of these threads ...:kos:

make_it_stop.jpg

yup the price of eggd needds to be lowered i remember when you could get an egg for almost nothing

yup the price of eggd needds to be lowered i remember when you could get an egg for almost nothing

I remember when eggs were cheap enough you could eat them when you were done sweating them.

I think the S-word should be put under rule #5.

I think the S-word should be put under rule #5.

stop complaining on my thread before i have you sweated and egged

Then can we loot his avatar of the dunkel?

dunkel? Are you nuts, have you been paying attention? SWEAT is the most valuable and important commodity in EU. :wtg:

Aaaah the egg... Can sweat be looted from avatars in pvp3? That would be awesome :p Lure lots of noobs to the pvp area saying that I will buy their sweat for 2.0!-and BAM! I win! Lots of sweat for me! Muahahahaha

Aaaah the egg... Can sweat be looted from avatars in pvp3? That would be awesome :p Lure lots of noobs to the pvp area saying that I will buy their sweat for 2.0!-and BAM! I win! Lots of sweat for me! Muahahahaha

i would think so yes its a stackable item

only problem i see is them dying before you can kill them cause they have not had there shots

aye, have had people carry sweat in there

You ppl probaly don`t know how hard was sweat gathering about 2-3 years ago(when the sweat farm was active). You could gather only one time from a monster and max you could get - 3 sweat. highest price was 2pec, but mostly it was 1-1.8pec.

Egg + Sweat = SWEGG!? :scratch2:

Back