Sweat

Blade2edge

Hatchling
Sweating is extremely hard and extremely boring, but think about it, do it for about 2 or 3 days, and, you have 5 PED. THen you buy a gun and some ammo and hunt ur @ss off, and u'll be rich:wtg:

u should be able to gather 5 ped worth in 2-3 hours, actually...

Sweating is extremely hard and extremely boring, but think about it, do it for about 2 or 3 days, and, you have 5 PED. THen you buy a gun and some ammo and hunt ur @ss off, and u'll be rich:wtg:

omg, why didn't i think of this....
I'm off to gather sweat so I can become rich. :D

The hardest part of sweating isn't the actual sweating itself. It's finding a buyer.

Yes, I'm sure that putting 200 ammo into hunting, with 0 skill (80% hitchance, 50% damage), means you'll get an awesome return.

2-3 hours to get 5ped in sweat for a real new arrival is not that likely, plus ofc they have to try to sell it which at times can take days.

Selling sweat is easy.

Just sell to the people standing in PA announcing they are buying.

People selling at the current preferred price 0.5 will stand there for 1-2 hours before it sells, the player that sells to an advertising buyer will get it sold in 3 minutes at 0.45.
Difference here is 0.5 ped/k and those 50 pecs and more is easily gathered through sweating while the others still tries to get the higher price.

In time the price of sweat will close in on nothing, but the reason for this isn't the buyers, the reason for this is that the balance of supply and demand of sweat is way off. There is a lot more sweat on the market on a daily basis than there is need for and as long this is the fact the price will continue to drop.

Solution is that more players stop sweting and start depositing or that more people start to use ME. Another thing, not likely to happen anytime soon, is that sweat is made an ingredient in some crafted items or that MA/FPC introduce new, exciting ways to use mindforce.

Back