Sweat

Get .. as in what should you sell it for ??

The price has dropped significantly over the last couple months & lately I've seen a lot of people selling their sweat for as low as 1 pec per bottle, but a little higher for a large quantity.

IE : 5k+ sweat for 1.1-1.2 pec per bottle.

Poor noobs.

Such tedious work, for so little payoff.

it`s a shame that the price has dropped so much and it doesnt help out when noobs sell theire sweat way to low for theire hard work. I collect alot of sweat myself and i dont sell it below 1.2-1.25. If i cannot get this price i keep it myself and skill mindforce on my own as i dont wanna feed the resellers with it. My current sg lvl is 996 so i i have spendt alot of time collecting sweat and it pisses me off when i see resellers who buys sweat for 0.8-1.0 pecs pr bottle from the noobs.....

This is not only the resellers fault, but the noobs are not patient enough to get what they deserve for theire sweat in my opinion. So my advice keep the sweat until u ge the price u want for it and dont give it away.

Regards

Dj Albin - General Kings & Queens

sweat cheaper equals cheaper mindessence, usually anyway. unless there are those morons (also named resellers) who buy up sweat and force nexus and never put their stuff below 300% (1 pec per bottle and 140% on force nexus equals 0,6 pec profit per unit...meaning alot if they sell in quantities of 5k+(30 ped per time, take 1 ped off for auction fee, still 29 ped)which is, even tho i say it myself, quite a nice way to make profit now that i see the calculation Oo.)

DanielleYourMom said:
Get .. as in what should you sell it for ??

The price has dropped significantly over the last couple months & lately I've seen a lot of people selling their sweat for as low as 1 pec per bottle, but a little higher for a large quantity.

IE : 5k+ sweat for 1.1-1.2 pec per bottle.

Poor noobs.

Such tedious work, for so little payoff.

Danielle, you should check this page out ;)

When I started sweat prices were about 1.2 maybe 1.3-I know its not that much of a difference but with the influx of ojs, the price jsut hit rock bottom-All my sweat now stays in storage :p Thinking of creating me to sell by sweating myself :D

andy5579 said:
When I started sweat prices were about 1.2 maybe 1.3-I know its not that much of a difference but with the influx of ojs, the price jsut hit rock bottom-All my sweat now stays in storage :p Thinking of creating me to sell by sweating myself :D

LOL - when I joined sweat was 2.5-3.0. I thought 1.2 was rock bottom.

Guess I was wrong.

Grounder

inaki123 said:
how much do you get 4 sweat?? :confused:

The real answer is SKILLS!
sweat, hopefully anyway, has hit an all time low-as others have said here the price was much higher 6 months to a year ago. If it has hit bottom the good news for you is that it has no place else to go but up.

The real benefit to sweating is the skills!!-the skills you get while out sweating only cost you decay on the armour you are wearing, if any(personally I didn't use armour much cuz of the decay factor). Other than that they are free. The skills you get hunting or mining all cost much more when you add decay, ammo, probes, equipment etc.

Sweat for the skills and save your sweat to drive the demand up so the price goes up. I think 1.2-1.3 is a place to start when selling. I really doubt we will see the days of 2.5-3 ever again but you never know-MA has done crazier things and winter is around the corner maybe they won't sweat so much then, lol :))

Grounder said:
LOL - when I joined sweat was 2.5-3.0. I thought 1.2 was rock bottom.

Guess I was wrong.

Grounder

When I joined sweat was 3.9 - 4.1 and my friends told me don't sell under 4.0 :D Almost exactly one year ago.

But in that time was heroic to collect 1k of sweat, now it is much much easier.

How much can I get for sweaty dung?

Wow, wish sweat really was about 4.0 :p If MA implement new mindforce skills, or a new way for noobs to make money (e.g. when factories are implemented) maybe less people would sweat and price would go up again :p I dont deposit, and my char is worth about 200 peds (inc skills) so are in immovable assets unless i buy loads of chips ;) A way to make money faster would be great! But its always nice (even if the price is low) to sweat for 20 minutes or so, I still get skill gains, and hopefully a few peds worth of sweat

I honestly dont get it....

People always complaining of the price of sweat. When it was over 3 and 4 pecs per bottle they still complain, now its at 1 to 1.3 and still complain.

When you guys going to understand that geting sweat dont cost any money if you want. Sweat is free and u make money from ur work. And trust me, sweating is not so hard this days.

When I started u can only get around 3 to 4 bottles per animal. Now u can get over 100 bottles from a atrax or trox.

You might said "yeah but i die alot so its hard" thats BL. If some people get organized they could get alot of sweat.

Also when sweating everyone like bubles right? everyone like free healing from the MF users. They dont ask money or sweat for the use. Ofc they are skilling but at the same time they help all the noobs getting sweat.

Instead of continue to critic the sweat price, think first in the repercussions of high prices. 1pec imho is a acceptable price.

In one day a noob if he wants can get a full pixie. The problem and the first mistake most noobs do is when they have around 5 to 10 peds what they do? right...they buy a weapon and ammo, then they found out they cant kill most of the easy mobs cause they dont have armor or faps. Conclusion, work, peds and sweat wasted.

Get a nice amount of sweat. Most MF makers (not resellers) or miners (like myself) dont mind to pay much more then 1 pec for high amounts. If people cant deposit money in PE then you must learn how to make money. Sweating is the first step but dont work if u make 10peds and waste it on weapon and ammo. Only if u really have aloooooot of lucky and hit a global or hof. But thats a rare ocasion..very rare.

Back