Sweatfest 2010 October 1st 00:00 MA Nea's

Kzin

Mature
Society
The Beginnings
David Kzin Cortland
This is my first post on the forum so if it's wrong don't kill me.https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

I would like to propose an event "Sweatfest" October 1st at 00:00 MA time at Nea's.
Don't have any prizes, but you can have all the FREE sweat you can collect.

If this works out would like to do it the 1st of each Month at 00:00 MA time at Nea's.
Name for November: "Sweatstock"

Would like to invite Hunter's to kill the dry and Healer's to heal. Would like for some of the
Uber player's to come show their big gun's and armor. Get back to your roots, I haven't seen
many of you, and besides loot sucks. At least that's what I've heard.

Would like to invite the Radio Stations, come party and sweat. Maybe Sweating to the OLDIE'S.

How about dressing up in your finest clothes. Let's add some color to sweating.

Seller's come to Nea's and sell, might be lots of people at this event.

Car Buff's bring your cars and have a car show. Maybe someone can organize this.

It's an event that everyone can afford, i.e. FREE

Haven't figured it out how to track, but would be neat if Society's could keep track of the sweat
that the society collected in the first hour of the event, by all society members and post back here.
We all know who the best Hunting, Crafting and Mining Society's are, but who's the best Sweating Society.
Maybe someone can come up with an idea.

Just thought it would be a neat event everyone can afford and get a community event going.

I can't believe no comments, maybe I posted wrong?

Your first post: 09-17-2010 04:09, this is the reason why no reply ;).

Idea: good, enthusiasm: good, to little details: average ;), your first post: ok ;).

Basicly this makes sense but just sweating with healers and hunters gathered well... it is still just sweating in a bit better conditions (usually there is healer or/and killer anyway).

Fine clothes, armors, cars, etc is good idea but still not good enough atraction in my opinion.

Radio - very good idea :). I can bet there will be few people that would love to tune this event into ether ;).

What would be great to see are: contests (few different kinds) and possible with prizes (this will definetly atract people to events like this ;) and i am not saying you have to provide prizes - go get a sponsor and tell him you will advertise his name all the evening ;)).

First contest that came to my mind:
1) who sweats dry ambu first. Few teams made of 12/12. No armor, no healing (mayby it will be necesery). Fresh ambus. Winning team: first team that sweats dry the ambu (ambus must be freshly spawned so 100% sure they are not half dry already). If person dies in team - he/she is out and team must work out their way to victory without him/her :).

2) of course brawler contest is always good and pvp area is close enough. Free for all or chamiponship ladder (or both ;)) - in small restricted area (marked with Mind Essence on the ground? - or you can always move to any ring if necesery)

3) who can die most times in 5 minutes (rule - deaths must be done by ambu so no going into pvp). Each registered participant has to get judge to count his/hers deaths ;).

4)...

Falagor
:bandit:

O.K. I Thought of event I can control.

I will make a team of 12 me included. We will go and sweat Ambulimax. No healing. No Armor. (Except for Me). I need to stay to the end.
Last man (or woman) still standing will get 3000 sweat as a prize. I will do this 5 times for a total prize payout of 15,000 sweat.
Winner's can only play once. I will go back to tp and start a new team after each winner is paid.

Now I challenge some other players to think of some events they can run. One person can do only so much and I would like to get as
many people involved from as many Society's as I can. Lets make this a Community Event.

Back