Sweating...a next step?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Hi,
noob here, getting horribly bored with the sweating. My question... how can I turn this stuff into... eh... whatever is needed? Where do I get the other ingredients needed for that mindstuff? And how do I combine them?

I reckon it'd be easier to sell the end product than the raw material (even though some here offer a cent per sweat... I never see anyone in PA)

Force Nexus mixed with Vibrant sweat gives Mind Essence.

FN is mined or you can buy it from auction.

You need the energy refiner wotsit from the Trade Terminal to mix the two together. Costs 2 ped to buy.

:)

man...another huge investment... guess I'll do some more sweatselling then...

hm, i wouldnt call it huge actually

the 2 ped refiner (ofc, if you refine, you will have decay, so you cant refine 100 000 sweat or so :D )

but it is useful to get at least 1k ME to sell

that means, 1000 sweat + 1000 Nexus (would cost about 14 ped atm i think)

thats about 16 ped overall then

besides, if you consider to become a miner anyway, you might go for nexus :p

Well... I am considering to become anything at the moment hehe...
was first thinking of making stuff... guns or so, and do some hunting (I like hunting)....but I need to make a lot of money first....

I actually wasted 3 PED worth of ammo yesterday, and got... about 5cts worth of loot out of it, so that doesn't seem like the right approach either.

I like hunting though... I like it alot, but spending 3 days sweating for one day of hunting is a bit... too much

Well... I am considering to become anything at the moment hehe...
was first thinking of making stuff... guns or so, and do some hunting (I like hunting)....but I need to make a lot of money first....

I actually wasted 3 PED worth of ammo yesterday, and got... about 5cts worth of loot out of it, so that doesn't seem like the right approach either.

I like hunting though... I like it alot, but spending 3 days sweating for one day of hunting is a bit... too much

That is not even bad. i spend 1 day in real work. and i can lose that in half day hunt :p
Anyway gl. what ever you choise to do.

excuse me...?

Did you just say what I think you said???

You work in real life for a full day, use the money to deposit, and use it all in ONE single hunt?

Dude!

Are you using nuclear bombs to hunt or something???

excuse me...?

Did you just say what I think you said???

You work in real life for a full day, use the money to deposit, and use it all in ONE single hunt?

Dude!

Are you using nuclear bombs to hunt or something???

Thats right. somedays i can lose over 1k pd in hunting.
Anyway i dont deposit much anymore becose im tired of just losing money.

errr

to qualify that

they don't use an opalo while hunting ^^

and usually go for bigger stuff

but yes, its possible to lose 1k ped in a day(even say 2 hours, depends on weaponry) with hunting

or mining, or crafting ^^

how on earth can you guys AFFORD to spend that much???

They use their Credit Card ;)

Why you need Mind Essence? And for what?

how on earth can you guys AFFORD to spend that much???

:laugh:

"You have gained Perception" :rolleyes:

Another Noobie reaches the age of enlightenment....:eek:

Welcome to Calypso, the Operant-Conditioning center of the inhabited universe.

deposit then click a bunch

Back