Sweating Falx

Rayne Jade

Marauder
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Rayne Jade Blackmoore
Greetings all,

Today, I was bored. So I went to Nea's and asked the sweaters if they would like to sweat a Falxangus... most did not know what this mob was, but several said "Sure" and "Why not?"

So, I dragged three over there (not all at once of course...)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Sadly, they only lasted about 5 minutes until each one decided running at the turret seemed like a great idea :laugh:

No one seemed upset about this addition to Nea's, but I am curious what the general community reaction is. They seemed to have a good time sweating it while it lasted.

Good luck to all

Not worth the effort...there's always and idiot who turrets them...they also do it with Ambus...as if they would survive much longer >_>

In the few times i've seen this happen, Falx don't seem to give greater quantities or faster or more frequent sweat. They are however a nice change of scenery once in awhile, but as far as going out of your way to drag one over I don't see that it's beneficial in any way over the Ambu's

Durdyn

In the few times i've seen this happen, Falx don't seem to give greater quantities or faster or more frequent sweat. They are however a nice change of scenery once in awhile, but as far as going out of your way to drag one over I don't see that it's beneficial in any way over the Ambu's

Durdyn

Uhm you can sweat them more often. Everything else (frequency, amount) is totally random.

:laugh: @ nubs sweating falx !! Fabulous !

And Durdyn - since Falx have almost double the HP of ambu - in theory you would be able to get 2 times as many successful sweat pulls off the creature before it was dry.

As Az said though - all the other things are random.

:laugh: @ nubs sweating falx !! Fabulous !

And Durdyn - since Falx have almost double the HP of ambu - in theory you would be able to get 2 times as many successful sweat pulls off the creature before it was dry.

As Az said though - all the other things are random.

Well don't think it works exactly like this (double HP double sweat) needs some serious testing (if I didn't miss the serious tests)

Hence the "In theory"

Well don't think it works exactly like this (double HP double sweat) needs some serious testing (if I didn't miss the serious tests)

If there is serious testing needed in the sweat area, this is the guy to do it!!

Sweating Attempts

EDIT: Thor was faster ;)

Thank you guys...maybe someone should add that stuff to Entropedia.info (like max successful sweat attempt possible or something like that)

Hehe i was there and I've "met it" before already, so i knew what to expect.
And it was fun dying, got even few pulls from it.
Thanks.:D

Back