"Sweatingbars"???

SanSiim

There is no bathroom!
Society
The Maniacs
Siim SanSiim Ots
I was just sweating kerberos, when i lost connection and noticed 3 bars above kerberos health bar. I know that you can have 5 successful attempts with kerb young and i had had one successful attempt allready and was finishing another one before connection lost. So i think that actually mobs have those "sweating bars" according to their amount of successful sweating attempts, but those are invisible.

What are your opinions???

You will also see these bars above avatars and terminals if either they or you are bugged or loosing connection. They are usually grey.

Ok

Thank you.

Have a close look at pets bars...those bars are taming related.

Search for Akbar's threads on sweating and numbers of attempts on mobs though, that's sure to help you out as he seems to have sweated just about all mobs and noted the data for each mob and maturity as he did it.

t

Have a close look at pets bars...those bars are taming related.

t

You are right! They are Pet related, I wonder can you tame kerberos?
If so that could be really cool, a new mob that can be tamed, we need to get a high skilled tamer to check this one out, I think...
Where is my Phonebook...

You are right! They are Pet related, I wonder can you tame kerberos?
If so that could be really cool, a new mob that can be tamed, we need to get a high skilled tamer to check this one out, I think...
Where is my Phonebook...

They can't be tamed. Those bars are just graphics glitch/bug.

Back