Swunt Marathon, great event no tickets needed so Free!!

d12cube

Mature
Society
Destined for Greatness
Sara Creator Conner
I have been thinking of a new type of event, and shortly after I began to ask if people were interested, bam me and my friend Tal hit a huge 22k HOF on an Aurli Weak. So, now following through with it is a must!! Believe in karma ppl or it will surprise u in other ways ;)

Here are the details:

Wednesday, MA Time 20:00
Where: Neas Place gathering at tp, but most likely will be at 299, 359 unless ppl get too rowdy.
What: Swunt Marathon!!
Prizes: 1st place gets 50 ped plus a ticket to Friday's exo event held SE of Segna
2nd place = 20 ped plus a ticket
3rd place = 10 ped plus a ticket
* if no event, will just add another 10 ped
** if u are a winner that does not or cannot make the event, u can give it away, sell it, or sell it back to me for 5 ped.
*** if u do attend the event, remember to send me a reputation point!! ;))

But that's not all,
200 ped will be given away for trivia by my society (Rapture of Rebellion),
more ped for other games inc:

Full CB5 (L) for the first person to die 10x...no deaths during pulling allowed, so I will pull ambus. After each death, participant must be healed fully (on their own or by me).
Full Emik s30s (L) for things I have yet to decide, but maybe more death games after winner for cb5 is announced.

Ped for longest person on waitlist...oh yea, being on waitlist counts so just remember to have enough ammo to last once u get on!!

Time to get some sweat and hopefully some good loots. I hope many ppl come, but I expect at least 20-25 people. So, chances will be better to get some ped and meet some nice folk and if anything get some questions answered and see/be part of a good swunt ;))

from the time i write this, event will be 2 days 11 hours and 42 mins away so get in while u fit in and I hope to see you there!!! :D

Looks like a lot of fun Sara. I am looking forward to this. Maybe will have to have a few swunt teams going at once if there are too many people though. ;)

Hey all,

Nice iniciative Sara :thumbup:

:sweat::rocket:
:sniper::sweat:
:handgun::sweat:
:sweat::whip:

:woot::woot:

Im in for sure :computer:

Maybe I missed it, but how is this judged? What's the goal?

Also, if I'm calculating correctly... 20.00 MA time is 15.00 my time, and I'll be working. :(

Maybe I missed it, but how is this judged? What's the goal?

Also, if I'm calculating correctly... 20.00 MA time is 15.00 my time, and I'll be working. :(

The event will be ongoing for a while. It is not an event in the event system. Sara and Lilac will be judging who gets what for prizes. Since there is no fee for the ticket to join there is nothing to lose from joining. :silly2:

And the goal is to have fun first and get a chance at some prizes secondly. Not to mention getting some sweat and possibly some nice loot from swunting. ;)

I will definitely join if it's still going when I'm home... but I was just curious what the criteria is they are judging on?

Nice event!

Yet wednesday evenings are my absolutely no-go evenings...
Well, who knows I 'll hop by in sometime when my Wednesdays are free again.

Nice idea :)

If im online PM and remind me ;)

Excellence!! I will be there. So u need somekind of help? just wonder?? who will be volunteer to watch overall of this swunt event. i know it will be u and lilac.. i just thought just 2 ppl any more ppl?? i am not sure if i can help ur event.. ... i will not be there on time in the beginning. but i will be there around after 22:00 or so..

Thanks for this nice event. it will give newbies more chances to win....lol i dunno probably there will be ubers there try to get prizes.

I wish ev1 gl for swunt event.

criteria (s)

The main event I am expecting is to reward the longest swunters...

I will take down the names of ppl and write in the time they are ready to swunt or swunting or on waitlist.

if someone gets dc'd they have until the team automatically kicks them to come back, otherwise I stop the clock on them.

longest swunter gets top prize and seeing that there is not an exa event up yet for friday i will just add 10 ped to the prizes listed.

Lilac is in charge of the trivia questions...which is a second event. I have a few ped to hand out for my own style of questions too.

Tal, I would like to set up two teams but allowing full participation in trivia may be an issue. It may have to be one big swunt with a lot of ppl on waitlist. This might work out seeing that the ppl first are first in line to win 60 ped (covering their ped loss on ammo) but will have to endure with fast drying Ambus.

a 3rd event is the # of deaths. I will be awarding items and ped for this game, which I hope to be fun. I have a secret purpose for this besides not having to heal, which everyone knows I would not mind doing for the full duration. There is a secret agenda which ppl at the end will see and like.

Another game in this 3rd part is guessing globals. Chelle came by yest and asked ppl to guess the closest to the global he got. I think this was a great idea and might try to apply it to our global which we will get hopefully more than one. Any other questions or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

:)) let's go swunters!!!

hey all ,

Cmon SERVER OUT in the middle of the event ....
:bomb::mad::cussing::censored:

hey all ,

Cmon SERVER OUT in the middle of the event ....
:bomb::mad::cussing::censored:

Server is up and swunt event is still going. Come join the fun at Nea's.

Most likely you will be on waiting list but still lots of fun and prizes during the event.:yay:

Head to Nea's now and join the swunt event.

Head to 300, 359 (Called the crater since it looks like one on radar).;)

Thank you very much Sara

Chao everyone,

Finally i found it,thank you once again for your effort and time Sara, it's very much appreciated.:wtg:

During our conversation I mentioned that I would post up some pics of a check I earned off a credible site. My email is donhyon@msn.com if ya want a good reference, or u can email me with Entropia in subject line and I will send you an invite.

They are two companies, one and the same, so each email/survey received can be essentially doubled, adding more funds to your bank account.

Hope you all had fun during the swunt!

We Sweat:D
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEKW7FFkAto[/YOUTUBE]
We shoot and get loot:yay:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcqvV5ZGKzo[/YOUTUBE]
We dance:wtg:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2kGSDWuaU[/YOUTUBE]
and we sweat again:cool:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HW0Mn60HM[/YOUTUBE]

WE ARE SWUNTING

lol woot, i was there it was awesome, thanks sara, great event! =) i even made some peds from the trivia and longest swunter, 72 all told. one of the best events i've been in woot and i made new friends too always a plus ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the memories and all the contributors

Great videos T79x!!!

I will cherish this event and will hope to host another one.

All in all, almost 400 ped in prizes were awarded and it seemed a lot of ppl had fun. I know I did. Congrats to Ellowin, Iria, and TecnO on winning the three top prizes.

I also learned that we meet the best of people through events like these. Thank you Lilac, Tal, Mikael, Habu, and Johhny for coming to show support. Thank you to the swunters who made it so fun!

Thanks Sara, your society and all the people involved for this wonderfull event :) The comunity thanks you :)

Mad props to you, Sara, and all those who helped you keep your sanity during this event. It was great meeting you and the other peeps! :yay:

I would have loved to stay longer, but after sweating for nearly 11 hrs., I guess my internet connection had better things to do. :mad:

Back