Question: Synchronization...what is the point??!

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Didn't the old focus chips allow you to use a TP chip while being hit? You would drop a focus level when hit, but could still do what you were doing, ie teleporting!

While a Synchronization cycle is going through, your MF concentration is still affected by mob hits! What is the point of Synchronization then???? :scratch2:

You are less likely to lose concentration is what I thought it meant :dunno:

I have no idea though...

your MF concentration is still affected by mob hits!

a synchchip makes it less affected, and the better the synchchip the less you are affected. That is if i understood the info right. :)

Since the reinstatement of MF I've been using heal and attack chips. It would seem that there is no need for synchonization to be active whilst using these chips.

I assume if helps if you're a sweater. Maybe it might help if you're a Jammer too? Not sure, time will tell when these chips start to drop too.

Since the reinstatement of MF I've been using heal and attack chips. It would seem that there is no need for synchonization to be active whilst using these chips.

Nope, since they have a cooldown rather than a loadup :)

Maybe it might help if you're a Jammer too? Not sure, time will tell when these chips start to drop too.

Jammer doesnt seem to be that type of profession, but rather the mindforce equivalent of evade/dodge... based on release info and such

Back