T79x Listener of the Month

desire

Dominant
Society
DJ for Atlas Haven Radio
Sapeians Desire Desire
Listener Of The Month October 2009

T79x

Yes this is the very first for AHR having a listener of the month.

The month of October is dedicated to T79x

T79x has been around Atlas Haven Radio for as long as i can remember he has done some amasing dancefloors
for us in nearly every show making each floor unique to each DJ. I am sure when posting this thread a few
of the DJ's will post some screenshots of there faverout dancefloors T7 has done for them i ahev a few and
will post a few of my faverout ones.

But the best one i have ever seen him do was durign the Apocalypso Party which was one of the biggest
partys Entropia has ever seen since the opening CND just a pitty that there were some party pooper who came
and destroyed the dancefloor but T7 just went ahead and did another dancefloor that is how amasing T7 is
it didnt break his sprit of the party.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I dont think the DJ's will mind me sayign this for them and i am sure they will add there own little words to
this themselves but we at AHR all love what you have done for our partys making them a lot more fun and
decretive so i would liek to thank you for everythigny ou have done for AHR and this is my thankyou to you
making you listener of the month

Its not just AHR he does amasing dancefloors for he is a busy boy helping the other 2 radio stations in Entropia
with amasing dancefloors and Mindstar 9 always comments on the dancefloors T7 does for her during her shows.
There is always a screenshot of each and every one he does for herand i know she totally appreciated the work
he puts into them for her shows. So he doesnt just support AHR he supports all the stations.

A little about T79x

T79x was i born and live in Ostrava ,Czech republic
Since 2001 working in Antonin Dvorak Theatre (www.ndm.cz)

T79x appered as a Noob whith OJs at Port Atlantis Airport on Feb 2004. He Joined Czecho-Slovakia Mafia whithin
a weekof playing the game and started skilling his hunting skills to be able help my society m8s in bigger team
hunts and spend year doing hardcore skilling to become skilled enough to be a society leader of
Czecho-Slovakia Mafia society. He is a decicated hunter with 64 lvl laser sniper which is impressive ;)

I then asked T7 what kept him in the game this is his answer to that one ;)

"what kept me in game ?? the game and lot of friends i got here (and possibility that some of preVU6 features
come back)"

T7 then told me about how he found out about AHR he told me that it was an accidental arrival to Atlas Haven
during one of my shows now that is a good accident to have ;). He has been listening ever since and turning up
to as many shows as he can. The "original"AHR splits into 3 stations and each one realy goes a different way
to bring entertainment to calypso colonists and Djs are experienced each show so there is somthign for each tastes
many of them enjoing their ON AIR time and T7 loves this as there is variety no matter what your taste in music
is you have that within the 3 different stations.

I asked T7 what he thought of VU10 and this was his answer

"VU 10 is eye candy and look realy nice but thats all to many features we know from pre Vu10 are off and some of
them are needed and he wants the mentoring system back" As he likes helping people which is just the sort of
guy he is.

I asked a few of the DJ's to make a little comment about T7 and what they thought and here is a few of they replys

Raven Jade

T7 is a listener with a heart of gold. He has spent endless hours doing dance floors for various djs at AHR
parties. He is creative with his dance floor skill. Often making pictures that represent the current DJ.
IE He made a vampire face for me, Raven Jade. He's a giver and the only thing that he asks of his efforts is
for other players to leave the floor until the show is over. He then donates the boards to the players. T7 is
world class in my eyes.

Justin Thyme

I agree T7 even did a Dance floor for my talk show he is great.

I am sure there will be lots of comments here all about what people think of the dancefloors T7 does for us
I jsut think you are amasing in what you do for us and the other stations.
Keep up the good work sweetie we love you for it.

Desire xx

Great work Tome :yay:

InDeed T79x in a great person, heart of gold, so many times i've alone in haven, when the listeners are hunting and stuff, he's always there, doing me Dance Floors, And made me know the great band of manowar, that now I love so mutch, so if anyone should get the listener of the month? Its T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRwG_Noz6Ww&feature=related

Manowar^^ \m/

Gratz!

I was there during the "Apocalypso", that floor was EPIC!

Back