TT: 678
Dmg: 97
Ammoburn: 18
Reload: 1.8
Decay: 5 pec
Dmg / sec: 53.89
Dmg / pec: 4.22

Are u sure of u stats ?
A contact tell me for a decay of 5.2~ and a reload of 2s~ and it's not exactly u stats (in this case dmg/pec 4.18 and 48.5dmg/sec already good stats i think).
I try to keep a good chart for item but since few time a lot of wrong info is give in forum by seller ... maybe u stats is good or an quickly estimation just need to know how u test.
Thks

if anything reload is FASTER than 1.8..

I saw reload and believe to be 1.6/1.7

no idea on dmg/pec atm

Dreicc said:
Are u sure of u stats ?
A contact tell me for a decay of 5.2~ and a reload of 2s~ and it's not exactly u stats (in this case dmg/pec 4.18 and 48.5dmg/sec already good stats i think).
I try to keep a good chart for item but since few time a lot of wrong info is give in forum by seller ... maybe u stats is good or an quickly estimation just need to know how u test.
Thks

oh forgot the .1 at decay. it should be 5.1, i tested at 1k clicks and it was 5.1, so then the dmg / pec will be 4.20. i personally havent tested reload very exactuly, but lots of people who tested it said it cant have 2 sec reload, more like 1.7-1.8. And dont realy have any good way to test reload

x0nax said:
oh forgot the .1 at decay. it should be 5.1, i tested at 1k clicks and it was 5.1, so then the dmg / pec will be 4.20. i personally havent tested reload very exactuly, but lots of people who tested it said it cant have 2 sec reload, more like 1.7-1.8. And dont realy have any good way to test reload

ok thks ;)

x0nax said:

I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that uses autoclicker and can test it for you ;)

Or record sound while shooting and check later. Thats what Recoda does and his stats are very good.

x0nax said:
Note that this is NOT a auction.

if it is not an auction, but you are taking offers on it, then what is it? :)

Gruye said:
if it is not an auction, but you are taking offers on it, then what is it? :)

well i have changed initated post now, so now its an auction ;)
and current bid is 2500 ped

Back