Talk Thyme - 10-15-09 Contest Info

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
Good morning all.

The show will come to from Atlas Haven.

If you are going to participate and create a Sundial to be just on appearance and functionality it will need to be within a short distance of Atlas Haven.

Remember the prize will be 200 ped and is being sponsored by AlphaGeek.

Make sure you are in an open area as the shadows will be what determines whether or not it is functional.

Tune into atlashavenradio.com sunday morning 00:00 MA time

By the way still looking for a guest co host for this week if anyone is interested.

It appears we will have several good topics to discuss this weekend.

Remember the contest is this week all. Have your plans for the sundial ready.

The Prize is 200 ped.

Sun Dial Pics

ROB Palmer Sun Dial
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

CHesty's First Sun Dial

Chesty's Second Sun Dial

They both worked the shadow did move

Last edited by a moderator:
NEK

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the last one(NEK) is a proper sundial. Huge shadow from the tree (compared with the other entries). Also its simple. No extreme decoration for no reason. I guess the photo needed some brigtness reduce to emphasize the shadow. Or the person who took the snap is running the game with min settings. To conclude all entries are clever... but i will stick with NEK one..

Contest is not forgotten and I am waiting to get the prize. I think there is a tie for 1s between Rob And Chesty since the other idea was great but it did go against the rules that said it needed to be within walking distance of Atlas Haven.

:yay: I want to give BIG Gratz to Chesty and Rob they both made workable sun dials and showed them at Atlas Haven. Now we still want to thank Nek for participating he did a wonderful sun dial using a tree at Cape Corinth. Contest rules though was to be at atlas haven and within walking distance.

See Justin in game for your prize.
they all had wonderful working ideas!!!

Don't forget to tell them GRATZ when u see Chesty and Rob Palmer ingame!!!:wtg:

Back