Talk Thyme Radio Show - Guest List 9/27/09

Justin Thyme

Alpha
Society
Looking for a Society
Justin JC Thyme
A quick heads up for the show this weekend starting at 00:00 MA time on 9/27/2009 (8pm Est. US time 9/26)

We will be having a pre-recorded interview with Starfinder, Owner of Entropia Tracker. I will be asking him questions directly from the messages you have left for me, as well as letting him discuss any new and exciting feature that may be in the pipeline for the Entropia Tracker program.

Zac has sent me email that he will not be able to appear on the show. We will fill that time with callers questions regarding his article unless another guest steps up.

Once again to tune in to the Show it is on Atlas Haven Radio.
To be a caller you will need to add me to your Skype contacts at talkthymeahr Please make sure if you are choosing to call in to have a headset with mic since Speaker systems and standalone mics have been causing feedback on the air. If you do not have a mic and want to participate in the question and answer segments feel free to head over to Entropiachat.com I will be monitoring the chat there and will take questions from there as well.

On another note I want to thank everyone for the support I have been receiving about the show. I am really looking forward to it. I am hoping that I can provide some quality Entertainment and Information to those in the EU community.

Justin Thyme
Talk Thyme Radio Show.

Last edited:
nice guest to start out with :)

not sure i'll be able to listen in with current work schedules but best of luck with this venture :)

Posted via Mobile Device

i am so looking forward to your first show i have been gettign excited for you cant wait to hear what will be happening with entropia tracker in the future and the live interview i am so lookign forward to.

This is a whole new step forward for AHR and loving every min of it

Keep up the good work

Desire xx

Show start in just over 12 and half hours
Be ready to call in

I donate 2000ped!

Too "AHR" A WOUNDERFULL team of "talented" "V.J's" .
THX you:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Too "AHR" A WOUNDERFULL team of "talented" "V.J's" .
THX you:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Thanks alot FM,
I bow to you sir,

The money Will be used to Hand out to the DJ's for competitions and events etc.

Thanks again sir.

Sap.

Thank you sir for the Donation.

Back