Team Tibet!

Yes....see you on the field at 2100, Saturday!

This should be fun...;)

Last edited:
...... @ kygon

Hi, your next match is Tibet Vs Italy,

Please contact your opponents and choose your slot and back-up slot from the following:

12:00 Saturday May 10th

17:00 Saturday May 10th

21:00 Saturday May 10th

11:00 Sunday May 11th

Hurrikane

Team Italy is free to defeat also you :D on
12:00 Saturday May 10th
11:00 Sunday May 11th

The best times for us 1700 first choice and 2100 2nd choice. Could Italy do either of these times?

mmm difficoult, I work at those times but I'll check the availability of other mates for those 2 timeslots

As the last post in this selection process was a promise of a reply that has not been followed up until now (15 mins before the first match of the weekend), I am going with TIBET's choice of slots; both teams presented their choices but Italy failed to confirm or refuse Tibet's request to change.

Teams need to know when they are hunting, so prompt sorting of slots is crucial.

Tibet/Italy will go ahead at 21:00 Saturday (tonight).

Hurrikane

Notice to all of Team Tibet, operation "Less QQ, More Pew Pew!" is a GO!

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper: :cry:

Next round

As ive never been to CND, and after reading Hurikane's post re next stage....

1. Bery's and Trips are up there somewhere, and we need to global on them at CND, yes?

2. Suggestions on how to get a trusted pilot to get up there would be appreciated, or if there is a team pilot going pls pm me ;~}

Thanks Again :)

I'm working on arrangements.. We have 1 hangar within the team, hopefully I'll be able to arrange at least one more pilot to be dedicated to us. As we get closer I'll post exact details.. I imagine everyone who is going up will meet somewhere like an hour before and we'll start flying ships up with people.

Well all, I'm sorry I could not participate like I wanted to. I have not been able to make a single match (scheduling not right for me), and am therefore leaving the team, to open up a spot for somebody else, to make sure Tibet bags this tournament.

I will be cheering from the sidelines, though! :yay:

:yay: :yay: Miss Tibet says Support Team Tibet!!! :yay: :yay:

How could she be wrong? :eek:

Thank you for all who helped during whole wof, especially this round for probably the most pwning hunting team ever made in PE. Killing daspletor stalker in 20-30 seconds require more than 800 dmg/sec, it was great fun. Too bad the loot weren't with us. When you kill a 17k hp mob that fast during 3 hours, you expect more than what we got.

Gratz Romania.

Last edited:
Gz guys anyway. I am sorry we had to meet as adversaries. You are one of the thoughest team in WOF and deserved to go in final, odds were with us this time.
:)

I caught your 3K HOF (and a few globals) on film... if anyone would like the raw unedited footage PM me your email addy. The files are large, so be prepared. ;)

WHEW!!!!

The Off-World Semi's didn't go without a hitch; we had teams crashing, splitting, fragmenting all over. Next year there will NOT be a 2-location Space round!:)

The Actual scores rely on the Screenshots you all send in. ALL of your screenshots ASAP would be nice.

The positions seem clear enough; but if in the chaos the scores were different enough to change the outcomes, I need to know.

So, if your Team is happy that it has either Progressed or Been Eliminated, let me know. If you think our scores are wildly out, let me know.

And if you have any objection to the following results, LET ME KNOW!:)

The Finalists:

SWEDEN

ROMANIA

ENGLAND

The WoF 2008 FINAL

is upon us... the thread will be up in few minutes.

Hurrikane

P.S. I thought 12 Hof's from the Tibetan and Romanian Main Teams was impressive enough... then Sweden go and get 14 Daspletor HoFs in 3 hours!

I caught your 3K HOF (and a few globals) on film... if anyone would like the raw unedited footage PM me your email addy. The files are large, so be prepared. ;)

Well... attempted to send to a few people that requested... they are simply to big :mad:

So... take a look :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM2mwi5oYIE[/YOUTUBE]

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who supported us in our quest to win WoF. A crazy idea hatched by a few bored friends one day turned into a crazy and memorable ride.

Unfortunately this past weekend we fell a bit short and our virtual struggle is over for now.

[deleted]

Thank you all,
Jason aka Centech
Captain of Team Tibet

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aia
GG Tibet you fought with dignity and honour.

[deleted]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back