Teleport Naming Rights

Camp Lorfat .. oh wait, makes you look camp then.

Ok, Fort Lorfat :)

Lorfat's hide out

Camp Lorfat .. oh wait, makes you look camp then.

Ok, Fort Lorfat :)

Lorfat's hide out

Another option, keep it simple, like places like Cayuze, Timbesha's old name and Miwak:
Lorfat

In a year, for a lot of players the background of the name will be unknown and not much weirder than Aloode.

Based on soc name:
  • Dark Knight's Camp
  • Dark Knight's Fort
  • Dark Knight's Prize
  • Camp Dark Knight
  • Fort Dark Knight
  • Lair of the Dark Knight

Based on ava name:
  • Lorfat, the Dark Knight
  • Lorfat's Headquarters

Based on location, fitting within "normal" sounding TP names, etc.:
  • Main Bunker
  • Edge of Sunset
  • Central Base
  • Central Headquarters
  • Jump Point Alpha

Maybe those will spark some ideas

• Lorfat, the Dark Knight
How about just "Batman!" :cool:

Edit: Oh! Oh! I have it now.

The TP should be called; "Why so serious?" It's perfect. Come on, it's just a stupid TP name. Why take it so seriously? And while you're at it, give an homage to a very well played Joker. :shower:

Lorfat's Loot

:cool:

Old Wolf's Peak

because you are an old wolf ingame ;D

How about Lorfat's Redoubt.

Thanks All! From very funny, to very interesting, you guys posted all!
Selecting one name for the Teleporter is not going to be easy.

In the meantime, I thought I could also look at the words that were repeated the most.. maybe I could even go with a mix of several suggestions. The words that were suggested the most, are the ones with bigger font in the picture below (credits to http://www.wordle.net/).

It was no surprise that the name of the avatar would popout. To be honest, I was not too fancy about using it in the first place, but after reading some of the things posted here I went from 'There's no way I'm gonna use it!' to 'Why Not?"...

So this is where I am right now, no decision taken yet, but it will happen tomorrow and communicated here.

Until then, you can keep your suggestions coming in! Who knows? Maybe the future name of Timbesha is inside your mind. :)

Thanks!

Rui's Retreat
Rui's Asylum
Rui's Sanctuary

Rodrigues Plateau
Rodrigues Landing

Boorum Refuge
Boorum Plateau

Epicentrum (because it's roughly at the center of Amethera)

(Will edit if I think of more :D )

It was no surprise that the name of the avatar would popout. To be honest, I was not too fancy about using it in the first place, but after reading some of the things posted here I went from 'There's no way I'm gonna use it!' to 'Why Not?"...

So this is where I am right now, no decision taken yet, but it will happen tomorrow and communicated here.

Until then, you can keep your suggestions coming in! Who knows? Maybe the future name of Timbesha is inside your mind. :)

Thanks!

Some more:

Lorfat has left the building
Lorfat was 'ere
Lorfats Labyrinth of Timbesha (this could be funny people looking for a non-existent labyrinth or maybe dev's will place labyrinth there one day :) )
Lorfats Lair
Loftats Lake Timbesha
Lake Lorfat

Lortfat's Timbesha.

Lets you get in your avatar name and keeps the original too.

:) Just name it what it is " Lorfat's Prize", players will wonder who is this Lorfat and what amazing thing did he do to earn such an incredible prize! :wise:
After looking at all the suggestions on this thread over and over again... (did I mention over and over again?), I can only reconfirm how hard it was for me to pick one! There were several suggestions that I would gladly use!

I ended up selecting this one for its simplicity. Lorfat's Prize

Thank you all for your contributions! Appreciated! :cool:

I ended up selecting this one for its simplicity. Lorfat's Prize

Hopefully future players will realize that it's the tp is the prize and not the local inhabitants, otherwise it would look like this :D:

Back