Votes: 30 15.5%

• Total voters

FJRMac

Stalker
Society
Antipodean Army
Max Marmac Power
Last edited:
I'd rather MA worked on getting systems back in place before worrying about aesthetics.

Mentoring
Pets
Mindforce
Hangars

I'd rather MA worked on getting systems back in place before worrying about aesthetics.

Mentoring
Pets
Mindforce
Hangars

Thankyou for the dismissive statement.

I asked a question and sought a poll result is all. As stated, please vote. :)
I agree that other MF attributes should be installed first though.

It shouldn't take much tiem for MA to improve the experience. How long does it take to program a whoosh?

It shouldn't take much tiem for MA to improve the experience. How long does it take to program a whoosh?

Probably not much, however the whole suite of MF capabilities are obviously low on the priority list so they have stuck with the low animation move we have now ;)

The old avatar teleport animation was great and looked really cool, both TP out and landing, please bring it back!
I admit it was one of the reasons I came back (loved the coolness factor)

Vote please.

Mac :)

Also some info here - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindforce/169858-teleporting-animation.html#post2156532

Yeah I totally agree... but they say it will comeback when they reintoduce the Minforce system for full.

Allso have a look here; Bring back the good old Teleporting!

Seeing this thread yet again just shows that people want it back as it was ;)

With the Wooosh sound ;)

I'll take it one step further. I always thought that each TP chip should have a different effect, whether it was color or sound, or whatever, just something to distinguish them.

Yes give us the dramatic whoosh! ;)

{deleted}

And yes i like woosh

Last edited by a moderator:
Animation aside, I would just like to have the same accuracy I had in vu9.4 back. TP is totally inaccurate among the myriad hills now covering Calypso. It's damn near impossible to end up where you're aiming when hills are involved. Bring the old accuracy back first, and then I'll worry about what I want it to look like.

whoosh! :tele:

With nearly lvl 30 psychotropian, I have noticed with vu 10 that I am not longer accurate as well, not only have friends and I been whisked somewhere totally opposite but generally you are lucky to get within 100 meters of your target.

Used to be able to tp right on top of people with deadly accuracy... now I usually tp on top of areanatrox, falx or something else I could have avoided...

I loved the arriving animation too :D

I'm not level 30 psychotropian yet but will be fairly soon. Same thing - missing by 100m+.

Just a thought-what is the tt on your teleport chip? My lesser and minor are embarrassingly low and that might be causing the wild jumps.

My tp chip recently has bugged out completely. Trying to jump on top of someone on the edge of the radar now sends me 500+ meters away.

Support case submitted, anyone else having issues should submit on too, maybe they will actually look at it sometime in the next decade then :laugh:

The old avatar teleport animation was great and looked really cool, both TP out and landing, please bring it back!
I admit it was one of the reasons I came back (loved the coolness factor)

Vote please.

Mac :)

Also some info here - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindforce/169858-teleporting-animation.html#post2156532

I think Marco stated in october 2009 that the cool effects and other MF stuff would come back in an update. He didn't specify a date though.

Back