Teller and Shopkeeper missing from bank

Aura Lily

Old Alpha
Society
wannabe cK n00b
Aura Chlorene Lily
WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!!

I rx a IM from PopFuzz at 3:00 am MAtime that the teller is missing from the bank. It took me an hour to get some other things done and log ingame and for sure they are gone!!

I submitted this Support Case:

2009-10-03 04:01 You wrote:

I just logged in after receiving an IM on the EF that our Bank Teller is missing. Can you please explain this?

The teller in the bank and there Shopkeeper I had there are both missing. I do not want to extend loans again due to some mistake or delay .. but I am at your mercy. Help please.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bugger me.
~Lily

thank you for the quick response, I hope MA can get this sorted out quickly.

It's probably the same issue that happens at shops. From other threads, they should be back in a few days automaticly, but hopefully they will be able to do something sooner.

The shop downstairs is also completely empty. :(

It's probably just an annoying bug that usually get's solved within one day. Mall Shop Owners already know about it ;)

Only thing that wonders me is if there's still PvP inside the bank, so perhaps, it was a robbery :laugh:

The Teller and Shopkeeper are back. :yay:

probably the shop bug , they will be back in some hours or days...Usually it is solve in 1 day...

yes the teller is back now. Not sure what the story is on this but it is likely the Mall but that crept into the bank.

Tellers and shopkeepers striking for higher pay perhaps?

Back