• no

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • LeeLoo rocks

Votes: 45 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
its strange and hard to follow...

more info:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/efds-efd-store/46421-efd-system-explained.html

i think it also has to do with the amount of information in the posts.

now, that would be cool!!!
but very hard to measure. lol.

maybe amount of text?

This was fun but I guess it will be deleted because of Rule #7

although we have a bit of a discussion as well :ahh:

but for sure it is a complex system - Somebody must have spend a lot of thoughts and work in designing and programming it!!!

now, that would be cool!!!
but very hard to measure. lol.

maybe amount of text?

This was fun but I guess it will be deleted because of Rule #7

although we have a bit of a discussion as well :ahh:

but for sure it is a complex system - Somebody must have spend a lot of thoughts and work in designing and programming it!!!

I think aside from the first 3 posts in this thread its fairly safe.. and 3 posts may or may not be considered excessive.. up to the mods i guess. - ; )

It is really hard to measure but I do think you get more EFD for more content. and less EFD for less content.. - ; )

we will see.

well, the idea came from the other thread, as you sure know!

answer is yes, you get efd if you keep involved in the discussion in your own thread :silly2:

Is it really like this if I make a thread and post replys myself that I get EFD for both? Just a test with some replys lol

I can't belive I actually read this thread. I should be out drinking beer and watch football. Ah well, have some efd's and enjoy your easter :)

Nice test.. guess i have to make a few more polls..

Does rep of replyer make a difference ? I know it does when you give / get reps. Oh,, this isnt a bump,, too soon. But LeeLoo rocks :)

When there are polls with multiple select options (like this one), I always (well, not ALWAYS) select all of the options as you get one efd for each selection. Always thought that was a weird way to do it. I suspect that I am not the only one to do this, which will invalidate all multi-select polls!

Last edited:
hehe, ty oleg dean and redster ;)

:shower:

turk, that is just if you just keen on EFD and dont care about the theme you are talking (eeerm writing) about ... :evilking:

Happy Easter to everyone!!!

Thread still here and as promised I donated all EFD from this test to TanMan, Nihilist and Droops. Have Fun with it Boys :girl:

hehe, ty oleg dean and redster ;)

:shower:

turk, that is just if you just keen on EFD and dont care about the theme you are talking (eeerm writing) about ... :evilking:

Happy Easter to everyone!!!

That is true, I don't literally ALWAYS vote all options, but there are a lot of ridiculous polls on here and those ALWAYS get mulitple responses! Thanks for the interesting experiment!

That is true, I don't literally ALWAYS vote all options, but there are a lot of ridiculous polls on here and those ALWAYS get mulitple responses! Thanks for the interesting experiment!

:laugh: Ye on the ridiculous polls I also tend to vote the wrong option "accidentally" when there is just one choice :eek:

Thread still here and as promised I donated all EFD from this test to TanMan, Nihilist and Droops. Have Fun with it Boys :girl:

woot! thanks leeloo!!

I knew i voted for the right option.

- ; )

I've just discovered something else in regards to EFD too. I believe there is a limit as to how much you can get in a single day through posts, polls and rep.

I checked it out and it seemed that after a certain point I would only get tenths of an EFD for posts and threads.

Lets give it a another shot :D

lol. Droops you made me laugh when I saw this thread back to life.

But TanMan your expierence about a "max" EFD/Day is interesting. Maybe this is to avoid forum spamming ;)

Free bump

(donations back always welcome)

Leeloo loves looting little EFD from like-minded linguaphiles :D

seems voting did not,but rating your thread did give you 2 efd :eek:

here is another efd for you and me :D

As the question has been answered I'll step in as the partypooper and stop this.

:locked:

Status
Back