Texture Enhancer

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
This is one item which will most likely be extremely useful in the texturizing profession. It will basically allow us to use less textures if we have yet to max a texture, but have unlocked it.

TextureEnh.jpg

Cool - I guess you looted it while texturising?

I actually commented to some friends earlier today when talking about textures that I hope a texture enhancer gets looted like the existing pigment enhancers. I'll need to collect these as I skill so I can use some decent textures without reaching the silly levels they require.

Gratz on the find! I hope they loot more often than pigment ones.

So , you mean basicaly it work same as pigment ?
Just work on your SIB texture ?

I have one too when you put it on the ground it looks like a robo scorpion O.O

So , you mean basicaly it work same as pigment ?
Just work on your SIB texture ?

I looted a texture enhancer yesterday. It does seem to only increase your CoS on textures you are already able to use. When I dropped it into the window with a texture that I had the 'you arent skilled enough...' message nothing happened, but when I dropped it into a window with a texture I had the skills for there was a visible bump in in th CoS bar.

I looted a texture enhancer yesterday. It does seem to only increase your CoS on textures you are already able to use. When I dropped it into the window with a texture that I had the 'you arent skilled enough...' message nothing happened, but when I dropped it into a window with a texture I had the skills for there was a visible bump in in th CoS bar.

yupyup exact same as coloring. basically everyone need read all coloring threads and then you have all info's needed

heheheheh

oki , but , it increase only on SIB texture , or only on maxed texture , or on both ?

When you have required skill you are in SIB , not yet maxout...

In paint , if that still the same , you have an COS increase only for your SIB paints

I'll have to check more details when I get in game tonight. I just did a very quick test.. basically dropped it into the window to see what happened. lol

Anyone know what loots this?

u get them while texturing

Back