textures and colors

billairboy

Elite
Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
A quik question, is textures and colors on items from pre VU10.0 permently lost or will it come back at a later VU? Can't find any information about that right now.

This is a good question. Since I don't have the answer consider this to be a bump for now. If I can locate any information, I will post it here.

Items of clothing have retained textures and colors. Furniture and storage containers have not -- my apartment is really drab right now except for a few textures on the walls as decorations. Some players have spent quite a bit adding textures and colors to furniture and I would be very surprised and somewhat upset if MindArk does not restore those items.

i think somewhere they said when furniture will be customizable again then the colors and textures will also be restored. just a question WHEN this will be

yeah, i hope it will come back soon.

subscribing!

i think somewhere they said when furniture will be customizable again then the colors and textures will also be restored. just a question WHEN this will be

Agreed with LeeLoo.

I think it will come back gradually. Clothing with textures and colours didn't look that great when v.10 was shiny and new, but with each update they seem to look slightly better. If I had to venture a guess, apartments and items will probably do the same, since they just came back, essentially. You will probably see slow and gradual improvements over the updates, until all the features are back and in full working order again. Stones (I believe) were out of whack until they were re-introduced at 10.1 just recently, so it will likely just take time, like everything else does right now.

Of course, having a high-end graphics card also helps. . . and I may also be a bit crazy at the moment.

I asked Support and they answered it will NOT be lost.

The plan is to have it back before Christmas.

Some loving for those professions would also be nice. Bad enough that there is absolutely no market at the moment for colourers and texture manufacturers, but also there are no SGA items for us.
Maybe at least a 5x skills for a few weeks ?! :D

Back