FYI: Thank you EF-community

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
During the last few years, I have had my ups (quite few, actually) and downs (a hell of a lot more) in world.

I've spent quite a bit of time on EF.com, and I have been totally immersed in quite a lot of discussions. Discussions about hunting, mining, economy, and the grand future of the world.

Some of these discussions have turned ugly, because a few people are not able to participate in a discussion in a civilized manner. However, the majority of discussions have been quite interesting. Challenging my thoughts, forcing me to think about things. Often, my "opponents" brought in some strong arguments. Arguments which I didn't agree with, or didn't value as highly as some others.

I thank you all, for participating in these discussions. I thank you all for sharpening my thinking, pointing out flaws in my reasoning and helping me to practice my skills in the fine language of William Shakespeare and William Wordsworth.

:beerchug:

ahhhhh

its like a breath of fresh air....

:wtg:

Nicely put:)
Underlying principles are humble and apply I think to all.
The forum provides a vent for frustrations but also a compendium of information and solutions that are invaluable, and many find some meaning within.
Yes I'm also guilty and sinner in unresearched confuzzlment, and I reckon thats part of the process in EF to condense information opinions to pertinent and useable point.
Well put ye sinner :)

Back