Thank you MindArk!!

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Yeah I know this is PCF, but MA still running it for now ;)

The Ped Flow Center is greatly appreciated, with my LA management service this is a much more efficient and professional way to show income of specific properties without having to save up daily tax info boxes etc. Furthermore this allow easy record keeping for LA owners, shareholders, shop owners for themselves or to have their assets managed efficiently.

I know a lot of posts are about the errors etc. so figured I'd throw you a thanks on this one, bravo!

For those that dont know what im talking about right click on your ped card ;)

Last edited:

Cant see it, only land area owners i guess.

I have calypso deeds, but it tells me "you do not have any additional ped accounts". Hopefully that changes on the 5th, and its not bugged hehe.

Cant see it, only land area owners i guess.

I have calypso deeds, but it tells me "you do not have any additional ped accounts". Hopefully that changes on the 5th, and its not bugged hehe.

Same here, I have shops and see nothing?

Same here, I have shops and see nothing?

Categories won't show up until PED has accumulated in it.

For LA's this is the first tax payment after VU, for the deeds I guess it is the first payment on Dec 5th, and for shops I suspect it is the first time something gets sold from a shop post-VU.

- Deathifier

For LA's this is the first tax payment after VU, for the deeds I guess it is the first payment on Dec 5th, and for shops I suspect it is the first time something gets sold from a shop post-VU.

- Deathifier

What he said

Thanks MA i like this feature very much

Its rather nice. ;) I approve of this ninja feature!

great feature for LA owners, no need making screenies everyday for sale purpose in far future :)

- Deathifier

you are right for the shops

... and some rep to the OP for giving credit where due. It's all too easy to be so wrapped up in problems that we forget the simple courtesy of "thanks" when something does work.

Can someone upload a screenie of this function for those of us without shops or Land Area's? Feel free to blur out PED amounts or sensitive information. I'm curious how it looks.

TIA.

Yeah I know this is PCF, but MA still running it for now ;)

The Ped Flow Center is greatly appreciated, with my LA management service this is a much more efficient and professional way to show income of specific properties without having to save up daily tax info boxes etc. Furthermore this allow easy record keeping for LA owners, shareholders, shop owners for themselves or to have their assets managed efficiently.

I know a lot of posts are about the errors etc. so figured I'd throw you a thanks on this one, bravo!

Can you post a screeni for us none land owner to see....

(Im not that interested in seeing Land Deed)

If you do not click the Cash transfer immediately, does it remain? For instance: if I go on vacation or break for a while (say 2 months) and return, will I still be able to get the cash I am entitled to?

(I'd expect so, but with MA...well, better check...)

Who ever is doing the work on the game UI gets big props from me.

new friends list functions, and ped flow are very well done.

Yes, very nice feature. Very good for managing estates.

If you do not click the Cash transfer immediately, does it remain? For instance: if I go on vacation or break for a while (say 2 months) and return, will I still be able to get the cash I am entitled to?

(I'd expect so, but with MA...well, better check...)

Cash will stay in ped flow centre. It'll only move to ped card when you decide to move it.

Yes, very nice feature. Very good for managing estates.

Cash will stay in ped flow centre. It'll only move to ped card when you decide to move it.

If I can put on my dreamer's hat, this could be the first step towards smoothing the withdrawal process as well.

Back