Thank you Mindbuster For EF

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Im very pleased to see how EF is evolving and i think that this will be a very good place for Entropias More dedicated players

Having known mindbuster for as long as i have played and heard about his hitman forum more than a couple of times im very glad he he has chosen to make Entropia Forums since i have great faith in his abilitys to handle it and make it run in a proper way

Lets all try and keep this place a clean but fun place to share ideas about PE and lets make sure that absolutely minimum of moderation will be needed ;)

Yes I agree :girl:
Thx MB for all your hard work... the forum is great already

I agree :)

Great job MB, the forum is already a wonderful place to go!

Yea thanks MB.
already alot of posts here.
REALY REALY like the Arcade. :D

yepyep nice work MB! :dunce: Thumbs up for you! And a cookie if you like! :D

Here here. 100% agreed. A great job MB. Now if I could just hit that panguin a little bit further...

DD
:evilking:

This forum is the best. I feel more comfortable being myself here... seems like all the coolest people moved here anyways. :laugh:

Great forums, friend! :cool:

Thanks alot :)

And a thank you to all of you too :cool:

gotta love this forum :tongue2:

yup just in but it seems to be a great forum :D

Couldn't agree more, a very nice place indeed! :)

Best forum for PE...Thats a fact :)

Still young though, we need more useful threads started rather than off-topic threads. I'll snoop around for neat ideas in EP forums. Everyone, do the same.

Problem with EP, is that it has TOO MUCH crap! A lot of spam you have to sort through to get to anything useful. EF is nicely categorized, so let's try to organize fruitful discussions on matter subjects.

ZarathustrA said:
This forum is the best. I feel more comfortable being myself here... seems like all the coolest people moved here anyways. :laugh:

Great forums, friend! :cool:

It does seem that way. All the people that i actually pay attention to on the other forums are here.

Great job MindBuster!

Thx MB, this forum reminds me alot more of the original MA forum for some reason, and i really like the crowd that frequents this site, as always keep up the great work

ZippO said:
this forum reminds me alot more of the original MA forum for some reason

Damn you ZippO !!I red the first posts and I wanted to say the same thing you just said :silly2:
I guess it reminds me of the old MA forum cuz there aren't so many people like EP has and the people that post here right now have quite some PE experience :)
I hope EF gets really big without too much useless posts debated over and over again :wise:

:thumbup: MB

Agreed, the forum seems to be growing quite fast, and with nice info :)
Thanks MindBuster, long live the EFD system... :D

Great job indeed.

The 'spam' comes with the newbs signing up, not much you can do about it I guess. :confused:

Back