HoF: -= That's what happens , when 2 EU Doctors stop healing #2 =-

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Hello :wave:

It's me and Adi again
, trying to stop our addiction of healing ppl :nurse:

Here is what we got after a 800 peds hunt ... I think we've been paying the 11k Trooper and the 30k Hogglo ... But WTH , it was fun :wtg:

Happy hunting ppl .. and hope next time i post here is in the Uber section .. :D We deserve it Adi ,right? ;)

Gratz to us :yay:

As I explained you or at least treid to explain you last night, EU is dynamic and that is both our salvation and our doom.

Sometimes we have good runs, sometimes we have bad runs but in the end you will see everything is ok.

I love hunting with you because the next day I always find such a nice little thread to help me remember the fun parts from the day before.

Thanks for taking the time to make the threads and for a awsome hunt las tnight :)

UPDATE:
I can't make you a more forum whore than you already are because I must spread some rep to others first :(

Adi

Gratz to us :yay:

As I explained you or at least treid to explain you last night, EU is dynamic and that is both our salvation and our doom.

Sometimes we have good runs, sometimes we have bad runs but in the end you will see everything is ok.

I love hunting with you because the next day I always find such a nice little thread to help me remember the fun parts from the day before.

Thanks for taking the time to make the threads and for a awsome hunt las tnight :)

UPDATE:
I can't make you a more forum whore than you already are because I must spread some rep to others first :(

Adi

Thanks and :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes .. but i can +rep dude! :cool:

Thanks for the comments and the hunt fun :yay:

Thanks for the Rep! ;)

Post Rep Reply:
Gratz in Romanian is "Felicitari".

You're only 91% :eek: of the maximum forum activity? :scratch2:

:cheer:Let's all support nikos and help him reach 100% activity!:cheer:

Thanks for the Rep! ;)

Post Rep Reply:
Gratz in Romanian is "Felicitari".

You're only 91% :eek: of the maximum forum activity? :scratch2:

:cheer:Let's all support nikos and help him reach 100% activity!:cheer:

Felicitari Adi! :yay:

If i reach 100% i think ill make another Achievement Thread... but i think it wouldn't be that good :D

Wow, you're even the nr1 most active forum member right now. I think that's an achievement in itself!

Gratz to both of you!

!Gratz!
:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg:
:yay:

Gratz On ammo crusher MoB! ;) :yay::yay::wtg:

Gratz although i did not push the gratz button ;)

Back