The AvaStar to cover Entropia!

regisbraathens

Hatchling
Society
Freelancer
Regis AvaStar Braathens
The AvaStar - looking for writers!

The AvaStar, the professional and No.1 newspaper for the virtual world of Second Life, is about to start reporting on Entropia Universe! (The AvaStar - Your world. Your voice.)

We are currently looking to add to our team of Entropia experts and enthusiastic journalists to report on this unique virtual world.

As part of an exciting and dynamic editorial team you will dig up stories on your travels and hunts through Entropia, report on the latest news, business, auction fashion bargains, hunts and entertainment and be well paid for your work in PEDs.

If you would like the chance to get involved writing about Entropia for The AvaStar, then drop me a message or email me at regis@the-avastar.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regis AvaStar Braathens

Editor in Chief
The AvaStar
The AvaStar - Your world. Your voice.

SL: Regis Braathens
There: regisbraathens
Kaneva: regisbraathens

Last edited:
I have a feeling there's gonna be lots of people not hapy with this :D

but i must greet you welcome !

Must report on our superior quality of boobs, with bouncing to be added in cryengine2 VU!

The AvaStar, the professional and No.1 newspaper for the virtual world of Second Life, is about to start reporting on Entropia Universe! (The AvaStar - Your world. Your voice.)

We are currently looking to add to our team of Entropia experts and enthusiastic journalists to report on this unique virtual world.

As part of an exciting and dynamic editorial team you will dig up stories on your travels and hunts through Entropia, report on the latest news, business, auction fashion bargains, hunts and entertainment and be well paid for your work in PEDs.

If you would like the chance to get involved writing about Entropia for The AvaStar, then drop me a message or email me at regis@the-avastar.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regis AvaStar Braathens

Editor in Chief
The AvaStar

SL: Regis Braathens
There: regisbraathens
Kaneva: regisbraathens

A very proffesional looking (and fun) read. I look forward to the Entropian version!

Good luck with this looks really cool, good to see more people crossing the virtual worlds! ;)

All the best.

Jamhot

I hate the thought of Second Life coming anywhere near EU, next thin u know we'll be able to build shapes and add scripting to our profession list..!!!:mad::(:eek::rolleyes:

This looks interesting! I'll have to download an issue when I get home and see what the publication is all about.

Good luck!

AG

Thanks for the welcome and good luck messages! Much appreciated. Criticism and cynicism as well, it's always nice to be able to positively change people's minds later!

We've been watching Entropia for a while and it seems an ideal world to cover - with so much going on, there is enough stuff here to fill ten newspapers. The paper itself will be wholly user-generated - written by Entropia enthusiasts. So that's why I'm hoping a lot of you will get involved!

Cheers
Regis

Printing it right now!
Looks very good!!

+2r

Back