The Demp Dump

Phil Surtees

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Phil Hill Surtees
I was out hunting and found some big ass mulmun, and with them a Mulmun Demp. I didn't know what that was, so of course I tried to kill it.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It punched me into oblivion with 1 swing, 171 dmg thru vigi+6a (not a crit), was trying my vigi against the Umbra guns.
So I called on some socmates, and the 4 of us tried to take it. No luck. We annoyed the hell out of it though.
So, we hung around and eventually a squad of bounty hunters showed up to try him.

It was hell comes to Umbra Town.

Eventually, after what I estimate about 200,000 ped of ammo was expended, they were victorious.

I don't know if this was the only Demp, or more will spawn, but it seems to put an end to the storyline on the orbs and the logs.
And gratz to the team that killed the Demp, it seemed to be Warants and Dark Knights, but I may have missed some. Or mistaken some, sorry about that if I did.

And what did they get, I wonder? :scratch2:

And what did they get, I wonder? :scratch2:

A small global, I forget, 60-70 ped or so? We were thinking it would have been a great huge something, thats why we were trying, lol.

A small global, I forget, 60-70 ped or so? We were thinking it would have been a great huge something, thats why we were trying, lol.

Pff, we want to know about itemz :D

Pff, we want to know about itemz :D

Well, Sytchev (spelling?) was in the crowd, go beat the information out of him. And thats the only name I remember, I have an amazing ability to forget names, or not even learn them. Damned ephemeral humans, why bother?

Lady Trisha was there , I ALWAYS seem to remember female names :silly2:

wow even mulman Demp needs underwear... you think with all these cool orbs and helmet technology they could afford some trendy underwear... or a business suit...

Back